Fifa 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

aye they will be mate, think i'll just pre order from shopto for £34 quid summit. Cant be arsed to go at midnight and that.

Won't be announced until very close to release. The supermarkets just announced prices for Halo Reach this morning and none of them are particularly good which isn't encouraging. Get a pre-order hoyed in for a backup just incase.

I will go for shopto aswell as I am off on the thursday so will be hoping it arrives a day early :lol:

Won't be announced until very close to release. The supermarkets just announced prices for Halo Reach this morning and none of them are particularly good which isn't encouraging. Get a pre-order hoyed in for a backup just incase.

Remember speaking to a HMV worker when RDR was released and he was adamant it was the end of the supermarket 25 quid deals, due to the likes of Rockstar refusing to sell in bulk to them at heavily discounted rates.

I've never seen a release since at 25 quid since (not that theres been many high profile ones like) so it'll be interesting to see what EA do.

Remember speaking to a HMV worker when RDR was released and he was adamant it was the end of the supermarket 25 quid deals, due to the likes of Rockstar refusing to sell in bulk to them at heavily discounted rates.

I've never seen a release since at 25 quid since (not that theres been many high profile ones like) so it'll be interesting to see what EA do.

However they dont sell them at reduced rates to the supermarkets. The supermarkets sell them at a reduced rates in order to get people spending on other items and make their money that way.

However they dont sell them at reduced rates to the supermarkets. The supermarkets sell them at a reduced rates in order to get people spending on other items and make their money that way.
They must have realised that the geeks who turn up for midnight launches don't have time to buy owt else and simply want to get home and play the game :lol:

They must have realised that the geeks who turn up for midnight launches don't have time to buy owt else and simply want to get home and play the game :lol:

I am sure the few who dont buy anything else are out numbered by parents who pop in to get the game for their kid. Then there are the other people who might pick up a few cans etc to drink whilst they play.

Correct, its called loss leading.

if you gan buy a slab with your game its a slab more than you were gonna buy when you went to the store solely for the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back