Fifa 20

I normally stop at gold 3 but theres only next week left of WL on this fifa so pushed on. It was worse once i got 12 wins. Lost 5 on the bounce with my attackers going to shit. Then after those defeats they came back to life..
I went on a terrible losing streak on Friday, thankfully last night I played much better. I’m hoping for a decent pull from my picks. I’m seriously thinking of getting rid of Werner.

I went on a terrible losing streak on Friday, thankfully last night I played much better. I’m hoping for a decent pull from my picks. I’m seriously thinking of getting rid of Werner.
Friday I played 8 and won 7, Saturday I played another 8 and won 4, Sunday I played 14 and won 8. I see it every weekend, at least one of my strikers turns shit. Only this weekend not only my striker but my cam too. I'll give werner another try this weekend..

Friday I played 8 and won 7, Saturday I played another 8 and won 4, Sunday I played 14 and won 8. I see it every weekend, at least one of my strikers turns shit. Only this weekend not only my striker but my cam too. I'll give werner another try this weekend..
To be fair he’s doing the business in rivals, he just went completely to shite in the WL. He had 14 in 6 going into the WL and I think he’s roughly even now. A few of them were pens too. Summer heat Foden pulled me out of the shit most games and also tots Ziyech coming off the bench.

Back