Fifa 20

What's this 'pre season' crack as someone who has never played FTE before the last few months? Normal or some new feature?

It’s brand new unless it is something old that is rebranded which happened this year with a couple of feature. Very hard to tell though as FIfa is normally dead weeks ago, however as FIFA 21 isn’t out til October now and the season just ending. They have had to stretch FUT out longer this year.

Seen some rumours online that this feature will let players carry over Players/rewards to Fifa 22.

It’s brand new unless it is something old that is rebranded which happened this year with a couple of feature. Very hard to tell though as FIfa is normally dead weeks ago, however as FIFA 21 isn’t out til October now and the season just ending. They have had to stretch FUT out longer this year.

Seen some rumours online that this feature will let players carry over Players/rewards to Fifa 22.

Being able to carry some players over would be a canny addition to the game like and provide some unusual continuity!

Carrying players over to 22 is a bit much... Think they should concentrate on 21 first...

What's this 'pre season' crack as someone who has never played FTE before the last few months? Normal or some new feature?
Apparently it’s to earn rewards for the start of fifa 21, some of the artwork on the poster is from the 21 cover so it makes sense.
Being able to carry some players over would be a canny addition to the game like and provide some unusual continuity!
Seen a few people whinging, I don’t think it’s a bad idea it keeps the game going till the end and the rewards are probably untradable.

Last edited:
What have they done to the servers? Playing on 5ms on Friday 14ms Saturday it's the equivalent of been host on call of duty where it's one shot one kill. Haven't played weekend league in months got 18-5 the one before I was 8 wins :lol:

What have they done to the servers? Playing on 5ms on Friday 14ms Saturday it's the equivalent of been host on call of duty where it's one shot one kill. Haven't played weekend league in months got 18-5 the one before I was 8 wins :lol:
Added a server in London apparently, mad because mines been shite since last week.

Just got banned from the ea forum for saying movies arent as preplanned as fifa, never mentioned scripting but still banned me.. i did say by banning any mention of scripting it comes across like a no comment in trial... lol fuck ea.

One last crack at the weekend league because our match has been called off tomorrow, can’t wait for football every Saturday and Sunday now to keep me off this shite. Tbf the servers are class atm I’m getting 12 ms. Like playing mystery ball.

Are the connections not better because the player count had dropped off so much?
I used to fin weekend league much more playable in the early hours when less people were on.

Are the connections not better because the player count had dropped off so much?
I used to fin weekend league much more playable in the early hours when less people were on.
Nah there's a new server. I get latency of 12-18 now. Any more and I back out and try again. Usually find a good game within a minute

What’s the craic with this pre season thing. I noticed there’s an objective to get some coin boosts for FIFA 21 are there more things coming out for it? Like for packs etc

I’ve been pretty much done with the game now. Played a couple of those squad builder things for Fifa 21 yesterday and that was the first time I’ve been on in about a month. Just been trying to sell all players I have in my squad I don’t use. Got about 750k Atm. Don’t know what I’m intending to do with the coin once all the players are sold mind

Just been banned for 3 days from the ea forums for asking the mod called radio shaq why a team where every player rated is 91 + in the starting 11 with a bronze bench was rated 86 and beat me with every helping hand the game has... i didnt swear or nothing, it was a genuine question and they ban me for 3 days...

Back