Fifa 20

I didn’t even bother with the last 20 games of the weekend league. Felt no desire to go back on after Friday. They can throw as many SBCs out as they like, the fundamental flaw of the game is the actual football. I was heading for the normal gold 3 finish but I just couldn’t bring myself to play it.

Registered for Weekend League and played two games and just couldn’t be bothered. Starting to lose interest even though I’ve been doing some of the SBCs, I’ve got that many good players I don’t use it’s a waste of time in reality.

Did that Prem TOTS SBC again and got Dean Henderson again so used him for the Wijnaldum one. I’ve got about 600k got loads of legends I don’t use, players like Mbappe and have got no real motivation as I can’t get much better than what I have already

Played 3 games last night, lost them all aggregate score probably in the region of 3 - 18. Everything I was doing on my controller was registering 0.5-1 second later on the screen. The worst I`ve ever seen it to be honest. Everyone on complete swarm mode with players who never lose stamina. In one game, I conceded 3 or 4 because every pass I was doing was getting intercepted, then players getting barged off the ball all over the place. It was just stupid really, couldnt of been any more unrealistic. Back down into division 7

Played 3 games last night, lost them all aggregate score probably in the region of 3 - 18. Everything I was doing on my controller was registering 0.5-1 second later on the screen. The worst I`ve ever seen it to be honest. Everyone on complete swarm mode with players who never lose stamina. In one game, I conceded 3 or 4 because every pass I was doing was getting intercepted, then players getting barged off the ball all over the place. It was just stupid really, couldnt of been any more unrealistic. Back down into division 7

I beat someone 14-0 yesterday and then lost the next game 7-2. How can three players in the same division in July be so far apart!? Just shows how broken the divisions are. Either that or the game mechanics just swing all over the place.

I beat someone 14-0 yesterday and then lost the next game 7-2. How can three players in the same division in July be so far apart!? Just shows how broken the divisions are. Either that or the game mechanics just swing all over the place.

yeh i beat someone 12-0 the other night in div 6. it makes absolutely no sense. To compound it though, I think I got 34 points for beating him, then lost to someone who was miles better than me and lost 34 points. then played a game versus someone similar in ability , won and got 26 points. I`ve stopped even trying to figure out how they work them numbers out

Coman plays much better on the right rides the tackles much better at the point where I've got too many options. See what viniscus jr upgrade is like but sides unreal Bruno fernandes as a super sub is unreal

Hmmm. Might switch him over, although I've position modified him to LW.

Have 91 rated FUT Birthday Bale on the right but in a free role currently.

Hmmm. Might switch him over, although I've position modified him to LW.

Have 91 rated FUT Birthday Bale on the right but in a free role currently.
I have Ramos 93 RB and viniscus sbc rw but prefer mbabu and koman at the minute I just do pull backs and sweatys in 4-2-3-1 just far too many options now

Just done that Benzema SBC. Nice option to play between Bale and Coman. Have 89 rated Werner there at the moment in general, although currently knocking off the Zlatan summer heat challenges with Higuain.

I'd could really do with that Silva to get Foden into my team. Only got 50k a few 92/93 I don't want and very little fodder though. Annoying
Just done that Benzema SBC. Nice option to play between Bale and Coman. Have 89 rated Werner there at the moment in general, although currently knocking off the Zlatan summer heat challenges with Higuain.
He's absolutely wank unfortunately mate

:lol:

Not used yet, fortunately didn't need to part with anyone useful/often used.
Probs the 1st time I've used him on any fifa. He canny enough tbh. Half the fun in the game is grinding for the cards anyway. That Werner will be back in your team though. He's superb this year. Gonna be a nightmare next year with a premier league card

Probs the 1st time I've used him on any fifa. He canny enough tbh. Half the fun in the game is grinding for the cards anyway. That Werner will be back in your team though. He's superb this year. Gonna be a nightmare next year with a premier league card

Aye, he's mint. Seems to get a lot of sticky tackles in his favour.

Back