Fifa 20

I’ve dropped a monumental bollock and took the tradable packs. Now I'm short on players to complete the Wijnaldum SBC and the market is insane.
Also. A serious question for you lads who’ve put weekend after weekend in to the game. Are you annoyed that it’s become so easy for the likes of me (who’ve pissed about all year) to suddenly get very good teams without much of a grind? I could fully understand people being annoyed if they’ve put a lot of time into getting a competitive team, and now mid 90 rated players are being pretty much given away in SBCs.

Last edited:

I’ve dropped a monumental bollock and took the tradable packs. Now I'm short on players to complete the Wijnaldum SBC and the market is insane.
Also. A serious question for you lads who’ve put weekend after weekend in to the game. Are you annoyed that it’s become so easy for the likes of me (who’ve pissed about all year) to suddenly get very good teams without much of a grind? I could fully understand people being annoyed if they’ve put a lot of time into getting a competitive team, and now mid 90 rated players are being pretty much given away in SBCs.
Majority of the high rated cards you get for doing challenges tend to have something wrong with them, Ibra had awful balance so he’ll struggle against a strong centre half. It tends to be the same with the lower priced sbc cards bar the summer heat ones too, always seems to be a catch.

I think it’s quite annoying. Has taken me ages to build my team up and don’t feel like I have any advantage for it. I have prime Henry from an icon pack months ago and now feel like I need to replace him for a more meta striker with 5*wf and/or skills. Gold Ben yedder probably still do me over.

It’s the first year I’ve played a lot since about 2015 so wasn’t sure what to expect, but spent fortunes on SBCs for players who are not usable now. Will do it differently next year if I can be arsed to play as much.

Last edited:
I think it’s quite annoying. Has taken me ages to build my team up and don’t feel like I have any advantage for it. I have prime Henry from an icon pack months ago and now feel like I need to replace him for a more meta striker with 5*wf and/or skills. Gold Ben yedder probably still do me over.

It’s the first year I’ve played a lot since about 2015 so wasn’t sure what to expect, but spent fortunes on SBCs for players who are not usable now. Will do it differently next year if I can be arsed to play as much.

Sinking coins into SBCs is a way to end up with a crap team at the end of the game like. I did it a couple of years ago, try and go with tradeable until the end of the year (like now) where you can just piss about.

Sinking coins into SBCs is a way to end up with a crap team at the end of the game like. I did it a couple of years ago, try and go with tradeable until the end of the year (like now) where you can just piss about.

The reason I did it this way was the icon swaps. For completing most of them you needed to win games with first owned players, so I basically hoarded untradeables from the top leagues and completed SBCs so I had a stronger than normal team from each of those leagues. Did help with the icon challenges but ended up with no coins and other than Henry I don’t play my other icons as they’ve been overtaken by all the TOTSSF players.

I have went from about 3000 players in the club to 810. Those 85-92 packs are elite for grinding high rated cards. Did few more prime packs. Nowt. Gini, the two 88 rated plus packs and most of dembele. I was done with the game but got some time to piss about so just having fun. Done that 94 Bruno. Very good. Mbabu, can not fit in, pope and Zlatan. Probs SBC fodder. Got Saint Maxamin in my 88 rated pack who is insane. See why his price his still high. Basically my full front 4 is now all 5 weakfoot. Way forward.
Also got about 600 k coins due to packing players out of the one rare player pack in the 85-92 SBC. So many times packing good cards. Market is nuts now. Tried the gold pack method. Made coins. Even the mega pack makes coins.

Last edited:
Same here. Hadn't bought the last couple and was shite before that anyway but bought this year's at the start of lockdown. Go through massive streaks of sweeping everyone aside then turning to shit and running in treacle, can't get out of division 8.

I've enjoyed it like but its still as frustrating as I remember. Haven't played for a few weeks like.

I guess weekends are richer pickings for us shitters, when the good players are all in the weekend league :lol:
Is Division Rivals closed for everyone else?

Yes it was when I checked this morning to get my last win needed for the Mbabu challenge. Think its not coming back online until that expires :lol:

Last edited:
I have went from about 3000 players in the club to 810. Those 85-92 packs are elite for grinding high rated cards. Did few more prime packs. Nowt. Gini, the two 88 rated plus packs and most of dembele. I was done with the game but got some time to piss about so just having fun. Done that 94 Bruno. Very good. Mbabu, can not fit in, pope and Zlatan. Probs SBC fodder. Got Saint Maxamin in my 88 rated pack who is insane. See why his price his still high. Basically my full front 4 is now all 5 weakfoot. Way forward.
Also got about 600 k coins due to packing players out of the one rare player pack in the 85-92 SBC. So many times packing good cards. Market is nuts now. Tried the gold pack method. Made coins. Even the mega pack makes coins.

I’ve sold all the tradable gold players I had in the club (75-81 rated that are no real use now) just to see how the market is. Listed 30 and made 45k from them. Not even all of them sold. The market is crazy at the moment. I bought refresh PVA for 25k last week and sold him for 55k last night.

Gameplay gone from lightening to shite in about 20 minutes seen nothing like it.
I’ve come off for the day. I’ll wait until Sunday night. The gameplay was horrific.

One thing I’ve noticed is how lazy the programming is. If your defender is higher rated than the opposition striker, your defender will run towards the ball. If your defender I lower rated than the attacker, your defender will run away from the ball and create space for said attacker to run into. Also if said attacker is higher rated than your defender then the attacker will always get the annoying rebound in his favour.

It’s driving me mad.

Has FIFA always been this rigged? I didn’t play from 2015-2019 so maybe it was always like this but I’ve only noticed after years away.

Last edited:
I’ve come off for the day. I’ll wait until Sunday night. The gameplay was horrific.

One thing I’ve noticed is how lazy the programming is. If your defender is higher rated than the opposition striker, your defender will run towards the ball. If your defender I lower rated than the attacker, your defender will run away from the ball and create space for said attacker to run into. Also if said attacker is higher rated than your defender then the attacker will always get the annoying rebound in his favour.

It’s driving me mad.

Has FIFA always been this rigged? I didn’t play from 2015-2019 so maybe it was always like this but I’ve only noticed after years away.
It’s rigged to fuck mate always will be.

currently 6-1. Went 2-0 down to a kid shushing me so pulled the finger out and beat him 7-2 and shushed him for every goal. Felt good, I need to grow up.

Anyone using Coman and can tell me if he’s worth the hassle?

Hopefully he’ll be decent and I can sell Stoichkov who I’ve currently got down the left.

Anyone using Coman and can tell me if he’s worth the hassle?

Hopefully he’ll be decent and I can sell Stoichkov who I’ve currently got down the left.

Two more wins tonight and I'll let you know. Off work next week as well so could be a late one :lol:

I only have one French player in my team (Ikoné) though so forcing it a bit at times and coming unstuck :lol:

Gold 2 again. The scripting is beyond a joke. Had 3 or 4 games where I got hammered because my players couldn't pass a ball.. Got beat 13 - 0 my players were scared of the ball ffs... You have a pre set level on this shite game and it will do everything to make sure you stay there.

Back