Fifa 20

Icon Sbcs so far
Yashin
Zanetti
Gerrard
Van der Sar
Van Nistelrooy

Urghhhhh, yashin, gerrard and van der sar have already been fed back in. The prime VDS is actually worse than the mid, and the mid is absolutely hopeless with his crisp packet wrists

Icon Sbcs so far
Yashin
Zanetti
Gerrard
Van der Sar
Van Nistelrooy

Urghhhhh, yashin, gerrard and van der sar have already been fed back in. The prime VDS is actually worse than the mid, and the mid is absolutely hopeless with his crisp packet wrists

93 Pope has been phenomenal for me. If you haven’t got him yet I’d highly recommend him.

93 Pope has been phenomenal for me. If you haven’t got him yet I’d highly recommend him.

i have got him but havent used him yet. i dont really have any good PL or english or icon CBs. My main best CBs are kimpembe, sarr, boateng, umtiti (various special card types). I do have an untradeable nif van dijk somewhere in the club but he just gets done for pace all the time nowadays

The Origi and Wijnaldum cards look very good. I’ll have to wait for my rewards to do them mind as I’ve rinsed my club of all gold players and cba to grind the bronze packs again to get more.

I'm having more fun playing it currently than I have all year. Summer heat promo has been decent, don't have to put any money in, loads of class cards flying about and content to piss about with every day.

I've only really started playing rivals over lockdown.

In division 8, and just thought I was absolutely shite at FIFA. Reading this board I now understand what's happening.

Coming up against players with the full deck of summer heat players plus icons doing ridiculous trickts perfectly who clearly should be a few divs above :lol:

Wankers.

Also I need faster centre halves. 56 pace Gerard Pique is f***ing shit.

In division 8, and just thought I was absolutely shite at FIFA. Reading this board I now understand what's happening.

Coming up against players with the full deck of summer heat players plus icons doing ridiculous trickts perfectly who clearly should be a few divs above :lol:

Wankers.

Im honestly not sure it’s easier even with all the special versions. The gameplay is so inconsistent it still screws you over.

It implies you play more, are likely to be sigificantly better, and shouldn't be in the lower divisions though :lol:

I might just be useless. Have a class team now but just can’t progress upwards of division 6. Yet on weekend league I do pretty well. Players are sometimes in cement even if they are 96 rated Modric and co. Would move up the divisions if I could but most of the opposition are on equal in terms of their team so not found it easy.

I might just be useless. Have a class team now but just can’t progress upwards of division 6. Yet on weekend league I do pretty well. Players are sometimes in cement even if they are 96 rated Modric and co. Would move up the divisions if I could but most of the opposition are on equal in terms of their team so not found it easy.

I'm just crap at defending.

When I was younger and actually played a lot the AI did a significant amount of work for you. I've missed a whole learning curve when it comes to defending :lol:

Played it for a good few hours last night and just can’t escape division 8!

Win one lose one constantly. Often coming up against good players with good sides so can’t believe they’re in my division and there’s no real objectives they could be doing at the minute which is obvious, sometimes there is but not at the moment.

Also, if I come up against summer heat Brunoi might as well quit cos he always ruins me!

Wankers.

Same here. Hadn't bought the last couple and was shite before that anyway but bought this year's at the start of lockdown. Go through massive streaks of sweeping everyone aside then turning to shit and running in treacle, can't get out of division 8.

I've enjoyed it like but its still as frustrating as I remember. Haven't played for a few weeks like.

Back