Fifa 20

Had choice of 97 Werner or 96 Griezemann as first red pick so went Werner. 2nd pick was 99 KDB which I got a few weeks ago unfortunately so took Upamecano 93 instead. Already have Sancho, Haaland, Hakimi and Kimmich so will build Bundes team around them.

Those pick are crazy. I got Laba (91) and Haland (86). Missed the cut for gold 2 so not guarantee for 90+.

See this is what I dont get. The difficulty someone who is naturally a division 2 player will be exactly the same for them versus another division 2 player as it is for a natural division 6, 7 or 8 player versus someone who is rightfully at their level.

I do think some of the blame lies with EA but a lot of it lies with the selfish nature of the gamer who (imo) half the time doesnt even need the cards in their already stacked squad anyway.

I can guarantee you it would take me just as long in divs 5/6 to complete a challenge as it would you in div 2/3. I hate getting relegated but I`ve gone down and i`ll probably drop again just because i`m playing people clearly 2 or 3 leagues better than me in div 6, its as clear as night and day with all the drag backs, elasticos, scoop turns etc.

Rant over :lol:

The silver challenge in friendlies is good mate, a proper leveller. No infinite stamina players and limited skillers, I actually felt like the better player most of the time with my colombian silvers. Theres a guy who plays up front called Danilo Asprilla, had him untradeable in my club, a class silver player

I understand totally, but my point still stands that there needs to be another mode for objectives to keep rivals competitive rather than a toxic shit fest. I’m not sure the old daily knockout tournaments are the answer but it was better than doing objectives in rivals surely. I’d even say just include an objective mode in friendly’s where the matchmaking is completely random.
See this is what I dont get. The difficulty someone who is naturally a division 2 player will be exactly the same for them versus another division 2 player as it is for a natural division 6, 7 or 8 player versus someone who is rightfully at their level.

I do think some of the blame lies with EA but a lot of it lies with the selfish nature of the gamer who (imo) half the time doesnt even need the cards in their already stacked squad anyway.

I can guarantee you it would take me just as long in divs 5/6 to complete a challenge as it would you in div 2/3. I hate getting relegated but I`ve gone down and i`ll probably drop again just because i`m playing people clearly 2 or 3 leagues better than me in div 6, its as clear as night and day with all the drag backs, elasticos, scoop turns etc.

Rant over :lol:

The silver challenge in friendlies is good mate, a proper leveller. No infinite stamina players and limited skillers, I actually felt like the better player most of the time with my colombian silvers. Theres a guy who plays up front called Danilo Asprilla, had him untradeable in my club, a class silver player

Last edited:
I understand totally, but my point still stands that there needs to be another mode for objectives to keep rivals competitive rather than a toxic shit fest. I’m not sure the old daily knockout tournaments are the answer but it was better than doing objectives in rivals surely. I’d even say just include an objective mode in friendly’s where the matchmaking is completely random.

An objective mode with matchmaking similar to Weekend League based on form would be about the best solution in my opinion. Have no expiry on the challenges so you cant get people purposely quitting their first 10 matches to get an easier game. Maybe, also only permit 20 "objective mode" matches per week or something. Have it so you start with the lowest version of the player for free and then build him up over a few weeks. A maximum number of games per week should avoid people purposely cheating and if they want something quicker they are just going to have to grind through some tough games over a few weeks

Just been relegated back into division 10 and my first game the other team had 5 legends 94 rated Fernandes, 93 rated Mendy I don't know why I even bother.

An objective mode with matchmaking similar to Weekend League based on form would be about the best solution in my opinion. Have no expiry on the challenges so you cant get people purposely quitting their first 10 matches to get an easier game. Maybe, also only permit 20 "objective mode" matches per week or something. Have it so you start with the lowest version of the player for free and then build him up over a few weeks. A maximum number of games per week should avoid people purposely cheating and if they want something quicker they are just going to have to grind through some tough games over a few weeks

How about a weekday league for people who haven’t got time for 30 games in a weekend?
Just been relegated back into division 10 and my first game the other team had 5 legends 94 rated Fernandes, 93 rated Mendy I don't know why I even bother.

Wow that’s minging.

Had choice of 97 Werner or 96 Griezemann as first red pick so went Werner. 2nd pick was 99 KDB which I got a few weeks ago unfortunately so took Upamecano 93 instead. Already have Sancho, Haaland, Hakimi and Kimmich so will build Bundes team around them.
Should’ve took De Bruyne left him in ya trade pile and done an icon sbc for next to nout! I done one earlier, got van der saar I’m happy as I’m transfer banned and TOTS Ter Stegan is grim.

I like kimmich as my main cdm his dribbling and play making from deep is unreal not very strong but I'm not bothered.
100% EA fault seasons I work nights end up with 30 wl games to play every Sunday whilst sleep deprived means I rarely got more than 14 wins so I have to maximise my time on seasons. A separate mode replacing friendlys for rewards would be perfect

Last edited:

Back