Fifa 20

Enjoyed some rivals earlier, even games without awful drop back defending.

Played a couple myself to try TOTS Atal. Disgusting card. Him, Yedder POTM (still elite) and IF Mbappe (still elite) are lifting as a front 3. I have higher rates cards in those positions on the bench. But the 5 star weakfoots and dribbling is all you need

Played a couple myself to try TOTS Atal. Disgusting card. Him, Yedder POTM (still elite) and IF Mbappe (still elite) are lifting as a front 3. I have higher rates cards in those positions on the bench. But the 5 star weakfoots and dribbling is all you need

That’s a naughty attack!

This Renato Sanches is something else, only using him from the bench sadly but one of the best cards I’ve used. Plays class, can do literally everything unbelievable box to box midfielder.

Really hoping to get Vela in my red picks tomorrow. He was absolutely incredible in drafts.

would be tempted to buy him but I’ll need to buy an Icon RB for links

Just opened 20+ plus packs including a promo prime gold player, not a single usable player. The only player rated over 80 I got was an 84 rated Kepa.

I give up with this game, in squad battles, I usually play at world-class or legendry level and usually finish elite 2. I can't even get out of division 10 in rivals and some of the teams just blow me away so easily.

Mental teams yet they still pause before kick off.. I quit now when they do that. Fuck them. Can't be arsed with the cretins that play it. The user base is as bad as the game.
I think the user base is worse than the game. Everybody I play, and I mean everybody, sits back and auto defends then hits you on the break with a long ball and a cavalry charge.

How can anybody enjoy playing this way? It’s certainly boring to play against. I have a stacked club and closing on being able to afford Prime Gullit but no desire to play the game as it infuriates me so much!!

Only done the yank one got Carlos Vela playing him on 5 chem at lm Nani at left back on 7 chem 3-5-2 in game all out attack no more weekend league just batter people are get battered :lol: teams finally 94 rated hopeless rewards tomorrow due which is a shame

Back