Fifa 20

I drew 0-0 aet with one playing depth 1 high press, couldn't believe it I would normally quit but I thought fuck it he never get out of his half all game. Honestly kills me these freaks!

I was doing the Man City kit where you needed to score in 3 online friendly games with Man City players. Scored in one then pissed about and the other person scored when I wasn’t even moving my players and did the full celebration so I just played it properly beat him 7-1 and celebrated every goal.

I was doing the Man City kit where you needed to score in 3 online friendly games with Man City players. Scored in one then pissed about and the other person scored when I wasn’t even moving my players and did the full celebration so I just played it properly beat him 7-1 and celebrated every goal.
I'm at breaking point with the game loaded FIFA 19 up yesterday I was that fed up :lol:

Was bored last night and seen that 92 SB objective card. Did it in the 5 games.

Opened the rewards out of those objectives, out of a shitty electrum player pack I pulled a TOTS Atal!

Mental. Might give me some motivation to play a little longer. Did Nani too. Canny beast like.

Was bored last night and seen that 92 SB objective card. Did it in the 5 games.

Opened the rewards out of those objectives, out of a shitty electrum player pack I pulled a TOTS Atal!

Mental. Might give me some motivation to play a little longer. Did Nani too. Canny beast like.
Is Nani expensive?

Just been on rivals and it was alright for me. I’m trying to do the Gueye objectives but only needed goals for it so I got my goals and gave away the wins when I saw the opposition starting with two french midfielders up front!

Anyone used him yet and am I wasting my time doing all of these objectives?

New control pad just arrived.

feels like overkill for fifa but suspect it’ll be more economical in the long run - won’t be hoying £100+ controllers off the balcony

Starting to get used to the new controller after a few games.

It’s like I’m playing a totally different game. No lag at all, passes going in the right place and not under-hit

Back