Fifa 20

Think I’m going to delete this, it’s not good for my sanity. Played 7 games tonight and was disconnected from 3, one game both sides had yellow strips and the scripting is insane, no fun.

I just play Seasons, have done for the last couple of games. There's no real penalty to disconnecting etc. Doesn't really matter what division you're in either really. You can just pick up and play without any of the shit that comes with FUT. If someone's lagging or a c***, I just quit and find another game.

Can't work out why they don't let you see the connection quality before starting a game though, like you can in FUT. The amount of people who are happy to play with a shit connection, lagging every 5 seconds is baffling. Generally gets better the higher the division you are.

Last edited:

I just play Seasons, have done for the last couple of games. There's no real penalty to disconnecting etc. Doesn't really matter what division you're in either really. You can just pick up and play without any of the shit that comes with FUT. If someone's lagging or a c***, I just quit and find another game.

Can't work out why they don't let you see the connection quality before starting a game though, like you can in FUT. The amount of people who are happy to play with a shit connection, lagging every 5 seconds is baffling. Generally gets better the higher the division you are.

That’s not a bad idea. The thing is though the games I’ve been kicked from were a good connection, I was getting beat in them so not as angry as I would have been if I’d been winning.

Just played a team full of icons and 3 bronze players. He was all over me couldn't do anything, played a long ball over the top and my striker scored from it and he quit the game instantly.
Stupid game is stuck now with the camera panning around the pitch, I can't do anything.

Last edited:
Just played a team full of icons and 3 bronze players. He was all over me couldn't do anything, played a long ball over the top and my striker scored from it and he quit the game instantly.
Stupid game is stuck now with the camera panning around the pitch, I can't do anything.
Just quit the game. You’ll get the result S they quit first.

Can’t recommend TOTS Werner enough. Haven’t played against anyone else who has him but he’s unreal. Scored a few goals just running with him from kick off. Been doing some the TOTS challenges so been starting with french midfielders up front then once I’ve done the objective bring him on an he tears people apart

This game man!! Yesterday I was winning every game. Playing people off the park wi thy lovely one touch football and runs into the channels. Today I can’t make a simple 10 yard pass. Is it the game or just the servers that are so inconsistent. I’ve given up with it today before my Xbox landed somewhere in the direction of the garden.

So it turns out that the stats at the end of the game are bullshit. I just had a game that finished 2-2 at full time. Id had 15 shots on target to his 5, so extra time begins and I have a shot saved and put out for a corner. I thought to myself that's 16 shots, I had a few more then at half time of extra time the stat still said 15. Second half and same again a few more shots. Obviously I lose with the last kick of the game but afterwards the stats said I had 16 shots on target, that was a complete lie. I had at least 19/20 he had 7.. There is nothing that isn't broken on this game..

Currently 13-9. It’s easily been the hardest weekend league for me like, match making against insane teams every game - although one game his team was insane apart from his keeper, who was 79 rated Herrerin, lost on pens after drawing 4-4 and having 15 shots on target :lol:

Currently 13-9. It’s easily been the hardest weekend league for me like, match making against insane teams every game - although one game his team was insane apart from his keeper, who was 79 rated Herrerin, lost on pens after drawing 4-4 and having 15 shots on target :lol:
Seems to be the trend for everyone.

Absolutely everyone will be hammering it this weekend hoping to get Mbappe, Neymar or Ben Yedder in their red picks

the worst part is it’s not only incredible teams. It’s incredible teams that are trying to play the system by bronze benching

This game man. Got to 9-12 then went on a losing streak and had to win my last 2 games to scrape silver 1. Finished 11-19 for my worst WL result ever.
3-1 up in one game at 82 minutes and lost 4-3 in normal time. Couldn’t control players at all

Anyone got a Scuf controller?

Need a new one - Sony pads seem shit
I use the Xbox elite controllers mate and I find the price very justified in terms of quality. That said, my original black one I had to replace the grips on after around a year. That said, I’m tempted with a Scuf. If you get one let me know what you think.
This game man. Got to 9-12 then went on a losing streak and had to win my last 2 games to scrape silver 1. Finished 11-19 for my worst WL result ever.
3-1 up in one game at 82 minutes and lost 4-3 in normal time. Couldn’t control players at all
When the none existent-yet-patent-protected dynamic difficulty adjustment decides you’re losing mate there’s not a lot you can do about it.
I’ve just said to the wife there that I’m done with competitive online gaming for a good while. She plays games like Skyrim/Red Dead etc and clearly gets more enjoyment out of them than I do playing my FIFA/CoD/DayZ.
Time to enjoy some Farcry 5, Skyrim etc for me I think.

Last edited:
I use the Xbox elite controllers mate and I find the price very justified in terms of quality. That said, my original black one I had to replace the grips on after around a year. That said, I’m tempted with a Scuf. If you get one let me know what you think.

When the none existent-yet-patent-protected dynamic difficulty adjustment decides you’re losing mate there’s not a lot you can do about it.
I’ve just said to the wife there that I’m done with competitive online gaming for a good while. She plays games like Skyrim/Red Dead etc and clearly gets more enjoyment out of them than I do playing my FIFA/CoD/DayZ.
Time to enjoy some Farcry 5, Skyrim etc for me I think.

reviews for Scuf have put me off. They seem to have real durability issue and their customer care sounds awful.

just ordered a Nacon Revolution instead

Got my 17th win with a game to play. An absolute slog again.

Look at the state of the team the opposition had for my 17th win:

He must’ve spent absolutely shit loads on coins.

I was 2-0 up at half time (11 shots on target to his 0) and then he quit when I went 4-0 up on about 55 mins. At no point did he switch from playing 1 depth and drop back. They really need to just remove it from the game. I realise they won’t now, but I hold out hope for the next one I guess... :confused:

Back