Fifa 20

It’s mental how absolutely shit 99 KDB is.

Not sure whether it’s the button delay or what but he literally can’t do anything. Even simple 5 yard passes to feet

6-12 in WL so far, was 5-5 but went on horrible losing streak and I should have put the pad down after a couple of losses but only got limited time to get games in.

Another gripe, button memory, why the F does the game sometimes ‘remember’ which button you’ve pressed and then other times it doesn’t. Like a tackle button that becomes an unwanted pass as you’ve won the ball already or the keeper dropping the ball to his feet instead of through ball, yet other times it completely does the opposite and when you’ve pressed pass but you player takes time bringing the ball under control it seems to ‘forget’ you’ve pushed the button???

6-12 in WL so far, was 5-5 but went on horrible losing streak and I should have put the pad down after a couple of losses but only got limited time to get games in.

Another gripe, button memory, why the F does the game sometimes ‘remember’ which button you’ve pressed and then other times it doesn’t. Like a tackle button that becomes an unwanted pass as you’ve won the ball already or the keeper dropping the ball to his feet instead of through ball, yet other times it completely does the opposite and when you’ve pressed pass but you player takes time bringing the ball under control it seems to ‘forget’ you’ve pushed the button???

I get it frequently. The most annoying is when I’ve released L1 seconds ago but the player performs a chip shot anyway

Yeah that too, usually in a goal mouth scramble when you want you player to put his laces through it and then does a chip!
My biggest gripe is the goalkeeper passing it straight out despite me holding down the pad in the direction of the full back for a good seconds or two before pressing the pass button. It’s at the point where I refuse to play a ground ball out to a defender, I’ll always play a high ball for a full back to head. It’s a shame as well because the balls out from the keepers has bee an issue for years.

My biggest gripe is the goalkeeper passing it straight out despite me holding down the pad in the direction of the full back for a good seconds or two before pressing the pass button. It’s at the point where I refuse to play a ground ball out to a defender, I’ll always play a high ball for a full back to head. It’s a shame as well because the balls out from the keepers has bee an issue for years.

Very true, couple of times last night the free kick from an offside was played to my CB despite aiming for full back and cost me at least one goal, annoying.

I’ve got him, think he’s class like.
I done him but can't seem to get much from him weekend league, feel like wherever the ball goes he's not there layed 20 games with him before weekend league and he was everywhere assits goals and just class feel like I've killed him!
Every Saturday I wake up read this thread and decide just to go on later Saturdays game play is the pits!

Last edited:
Very true, couple of times last night the free kick from an offside was played to my CB despite aiming for full back and cost me at least one goal, annoying.

Free kicks for offside. Goalie takes it and no defenders will enter the box to receive it . Basically the striker will just stand in front of them so u have to boot it out. Stupidity

I’ve uninstalled a few times this year. Always good to have a month off every so often. I’ve not done a weekend league for a while. I may return next week but not sure I can take the stress and bullshit.

Every team is full of icons and TOTSSF so unless yours is equally as good then it’s tough like.

Back