Fifa 20

What does overload ball side do?

Basically makes team narrower, but they follow the ball together.

Ie if you attack down the left, the opposition group towards the left etc.

They nerfed it a bit by making stamina drain faster, but there are quite alot of high stamina good players in the game now, so I think it could make a comeback - especially for shorter periods of time.

They should've just removed it, obviously.

Anyone tried TOTSSF Adama as a striker?
I use him there in game or rcam 4-2-3-1 as containing formation then switch to 4-3-1-2 with him and haaland in game his pull backs and assits and getting team up the pitch are all I use him for. 50 goals in 140 games quality for doing player challenges
Sat trying to score curlers with argie midfielders for the rewards Dutch player summits just clicked in my brain, why bother he's sbc fodder at best and FIFA's virtually done turn it off!

Last edited:
Got to gold 2 this weekend which was nice. I've found the gameplay is really nice and smooth at about 4am. (Gave away my last win to).

Got a one player pack and got TOTSSF Manolas (sp?) madness.

Relegators proper piss me off like. That joao Pedro would be a great fit for my side but when I try and shoehorn 6 serie a players in I just get battered in div 6. Basically have to play my strongest side just to have a half a chance.

There definetly should be a mode where people purely try and do objectives.

I've given up
I use him there in game or rcam 4-2-3-1 as containing formation then switch to 4-3-1-2 with him and haaland in game his pull backs and assits and getting team up the pitch are all I use him for. 50 goals in 140 games quality for doing player challenges
Sat trying to score curlers with argie midfielders for the rewards Dutch player summits just clicked in my brain, why bother he's sbc fodder at best and FIFA's virtually done turn it off!

I had the same realization last week going for matheiu. Did 2 of the 4 then thought why the fuck am I trying to assist with some duck egg from the Portugal league to get a player who will get 1 game , I'll realise he's shite and then I'll drop him in an sbc

Last edited:
Relegators proper piss me off like. That joao Pedro would be a great fit for my side but when I try and shoehorn 6 serie a players in I just get battered in div 6. Basically have to play my strongest side just to have a half a chance.

There definetly should be a mode where people purely try and do objectives.

I've given up

I had the same realization last week going for matheiu. Did 2 of the 4 then thought why the fuck am I trying to assist with some duck egg from the Portugal league to get a player who will get 1 game , I'll realise he's shite and then I'll drop him in an sbc
I done him aswell shite! That Brazilian took is six hours :lol: striker I've used him twice stupid game ruins your life. Said as I'm sat watching YouTube videos of which striker to get :lol:

I done him aswell shite! That Brazilian took is six hours :lol: striker I've used him twice stupid game ruins your life. Said as I'm sat watching YouTube videos of which striker to get :lol:

Pedro no good then ?

Earlier on in the game I used his normal card to do some challenge and he was decent. Am guessing not :lol:
The new banes of my life are that tots Vardy and tots carvahal. Can't catch one of them and can't out run the other. Kernts

Last edited:
Do you think the SPFL will get a TOTS SF release? I’m sorely tempted to go back to my Scottish Prem team. The rage it causes people when they lose to a team consisting of silver CDMs and the highest rated player being IF Defoe is fantastic.
It does require shithouse tactics to win with, but fun all the same.

I’ve gone from £1,000,000 coins to a total of £200k thanks to chopping and changing teams all the time :lol:

Pedro no good then ?

Earlier on in the game I used his normal card to do some challenge and he was decent. Am guessing not :lol:
The new banes of my life are that tots Vardy and tots carvahal. Can't catch one of them and can't out run the other. Kernts
I have no idea my teams basically German tots kimmich flash back goetzka (flash back) sabitizer or goetze (season rewards) with tots haaland upfront got the left winger kostic tots just bored of side fancy a change. Game feels stale already
Do you think the SPFL will get a TOTS SF release? I’m sorely tempted to go back to my Scottish Prem team. The rage it causes people when they lose to a team consisting of silver CDMs and the highest rated player being IF Defoe is fantastic.

I’ve gone from £1,000,000 coins to a total of £200k thanks to chopping and changing teams all the time :lol:
I mentioned that to my son, he's bought the lot incase they do him from rangers (Kent) the sad git! I should've quit FIFA when I picked the Celtic player instead :lol:

Last edited:

Be the rest of the world. Ryan Kent will break the game again.

I have no idea why but Scott Brown is selling for between 4-7k by now price. I’ve spent the last hour picking him up for between 300-900 coins. Nice little money maker if you have the patience.
Saying that I’ve just accidentally bought two for 10k by clicking buy now instead of bid. Went f***ing mental with myself :lol:

Last edited:
I have no idea why but Scott Brown is selling for between 4-7k by now price. I’ve spent the last hour picking him up for between 300-900 coins. Nice little money maker if you have the patience.
Saying that I’ve just accidentally bought two for 10k by clicking buy now instead of bid. Went f***ing mental with myself :lol:
Sbc requires a Scottish player and 11 nationalities

packs are good but as per the rewards were shite, not one over 81, the packs are jumbo gold players premium, rare electrum, prime gold players, rare players and a mega pack

Cheers for that, I bought 6 Scott Brown cards for 300 to 400 coins and sold them all for between 1500 and 2000 coins.

What the fuck have they done in that update? It’s barely playable tonight

Fuck knows, barely nothing if u believe the note thing they put out.

But 6mins into my first game I received the ball in the centre circle and just ran in a straight line off the pitch. Nothing I pressed changed anything.

It's like they break it a little bit more every patch. All they need to do is remove all custom Tactics, get the lot off and let people play instead of letting people let the computer play for them.

But 6mins into my first game I received the ball in the centre circle and just ran in a straight line off the pitch. Nothing I pressed changed anything.

It's like they break it a little bit more every patch. All they need to do is remove all custom Tactics, get the lot off and let people play instead of letting people let the computer play for them.
Mine just kept speeding up then slowing down. Defenders legging it up the pitch etc. It’s like I’d changed all my tactics. Can’t believe the notes they put either.

That, and some way to discourage deliberate relegation.

That, and some way to discourage deliberate relegation.

100 percent, its so annoying. I am no under no illusions that I am nothing other than bang average. But like I said before, I have absolutely no chance getting any objective players, I just cant do it so I give up.

Thing is, these lot relegate to basically do objectives, smash people like me up, get the card, and then looking at their teams they dont even need it. Arseholes. Meanwhile I end up going on ridiculous losing streaks . Then I play someone on my level and thats rock hard as well because they have the custom tactics doing all the graft for them before a big punt, 17 drag backs and a rebound goal :lol:

Back