Fifa 20

Conceded a 92nd minute equalizer before in a tight game then bottled extra time. Was absolutely f***ing raging 😂🤯
Aye I did that yesterday. He was just about to finesse it in the 93rd minute inside the box with Ben Yedder after a drag back, which is a guaranteed goal usually so I had to make a last ditch slide to block it, but he actually missed the target, and my defender took him out. Red card and a penalty which he scored, got battered in ET :evil:

Just a small whinge but this glitch was on last years game and it still isn’t fixed!

When subs are made early in the game or pre kick off then sometimes one or both name bars with power of shots and passes etc disappears, slack EA again!

Currently 11-6. I was 10-4 after a 10 game winning run. The last two losses I had were against unreal teams. Must’ve cost 3-4mil easy.

The last game in particular, I lost 5-3 after extra time, but he just didn’t stop closing down the entire game, felt like he had constant pressure on but his players wouldn’t tire. Dunno what settings he had used to do that like. Tots Reus, Vardy, Rashford lm, Hakimi Rm, constantly closing everyone down. Then his Tots Hummels and Prime Moore didn’t miss a tackle.
Back to losing to super keepers and my keeper doing fuck all again. 12 shots on target, 3 goals, 4 shots on target for them, 4 goals. We’ve got the same keeper.

Last edited:
Started the night 9-14. Worst record I've had all year.

Mission was win 2 from 7 to get silver 1.

Won 5 in a row for gold 3 🤷

Only changes I made was
Ter Stegan, Moments Boateng, and Tots Robertson out
Tots Oblak, IF Semedo and VVD in

Also brought Pogba back into the fold and he scored the winner in the last match

Never playing WL ever again

Ea really don’t want me to get this 14th win mind.

just lost 5-4 with the last kick of the game when winning 4-1 at one point.

He made no subs. Two of his goals were from kicks out of his keepers hands, one that bounced over my defenders, onto his POTM Werner, the second my 94 Ramos jumped for the header but decided to head it backwards.

The winner was a header from a cross.

5 attempts on goal. My 95 Ter Stegen didn’t touch the ball.

I think I had 11 attempts on his goal, David de gea man of the match once again.
Edit: there’s another one, somehow lost 3-2 despite dominating (10 shots on target this time) to someone with otamendi on the left wing who scored 3 out of his 4, including one with otamendi. Wtf.
13-11 now.

Last edited:
Ea really don’t want me to get this 14th win mind.

just lost 5-4 with the last kick of the game when winning 4-1 at one point.

He made no subs. Two of his goals were from kicks out of his keepers hands, one that bounced over my defenders, onto his POTM Werner, the second my 94 Ramos jumped for the header but decided to head it backwards.

The winner was a header from a cross.

5 attempts on goal. My 95 Ter Stegen didn’t touch the ball.

I think I had 11 attempts on his goal, David de gea man of the match once again.
Edit: there’s another one, somehow lost 3-2 despite dominating (10 shots on target this time) to someone with otamendi on the left wing who scored 3 out of his 4, including one with otamendi. Wtf.
13-11 now.

It's absolutely soul destroying isn't it 😬

I honestly think there must of been 7 or 8 games I could easily of won if my opponent didn't have superman in goal

It's absolutely soul destroying isn't it 😬

I honestly think there must of been 7 or 8 games I could easily of won if my opponent didn't have superman in goal

It’s so obviously just harder now that the 14th win takes me up a level. Won my 12th and 13th games as easy as ever, without them quitting anyway, and now I cannot get the 14th.

just lost again. 2-0 up. 3-2 down. 10 shots on target vs 4 shots on target. Ter Stegen came belting out for one of them, who knows why, but should’ve got there anyway, only for him to miss the ball and run back towards goal, letting him just curl it round him?
Edit: got my 14th win. Fuck this game. Needed 15 shots on target to win 4-2.

Last edited:
It’s so obviously just harder now that the 14th win takes me up a level. Won my 12th and 13th games as easy as ever, without them quitting anyway, and now I cannot get the 14th.

just lost again. 2-0 up. 3-2 down. 10 shots on target vs 4 shots on target. Ter Stegen came belting out for one of them, who knows why, but should’ve got there anyway, only for him to miss the ball and run back towards goal, letting him just curl it round him?
Edit: got my 14th win. Fuck this game. Needed 15 shots on target to win 4-2.

I sacked my manager, put a new one in and won 5 in a row. I go through phases of trying owt to change my shit luck

Absolutely breezed to 14 last night. Was on 8. Won 6 off the bounce. Game play was smooth for a change. Plus, changed depth to 9 bars in tactics. Absolutely crushed everyone. 14-6 finished on. 10 left. Didn't bother. 88 Ben Yedder still absolutely elite at CAM. Won't take him out again.

Shame I have zero gold's in my club and no coins. Have 2000 silvers/bronzes but no will to get back on the grind. Would have wanted to go all out for Yedder, Mpabbe, Neymar next week.

After my shocking start I was 12-16 and needed to win my last 2

2-0 up and it disconnects. WL over. Ended up giving away my last game to make myself feel a bit better by doing something nice!

Have I dropped a massive bollock and stopped playing at the wrong time?
Reinstalled the game after a month away and noticed when playing rivals that everyone has ridiculously good WL cards.
Please don’t tell me all the red picks are TOTS players :lol: I’ve not played since I gave up and uninstalled the week before the BPL TOTS came out.

Have I dropped a massive bollock and stopped playing at the wrong time?
Reinstalled the game after a month away and noticed when playing rivals that everyone has ridiculously good WL cards.
Please don’t tell me all the red picks are TOTS players :lol: I’ve not played since I gave up and uninstalled the week before the BPL TOTS came out.

No, it’s still absolute shit. In fact, I’d say it was shitter now that there are lots of people who are willing to play however to win games during weekend league to get the red picks - drop back, constant pressure, 1 depth, fuckers.

No, it’s still absolute shit. In fact, I’d say it was shitter now that there are lots of people who are willing to play however to win games during weekend league to get the red picks - drop back, constant pressure, 1 depth, fuckers.
The teams I’m coming up against are so much better than mine and the bastards are still playing drop back and overload ball side.

Back