Fifa 20

Even the matches I win proper piss me off.

Played 1 this morning basically inside the other lads half. On 80 mins it's still only 1 nil and he has a chance to equalize with his first shot after I've battered 20 odd on his goal. f***ing unbelievable really. Unbelievable that he's losing and still has 10 defenders and unbelievable that my strikers with 90 odd finishing can't finish their dinners.

Won 4 nil in the end with 3 goals in the last 8 mins or so but that game was more annoying than being smashed up off a good player

Honestly, had to proper graft to get to 8-6 last night. Gameplay awful. My TOTS Allison is so f***ing shit bit need him for chem. Moments DDG is far superior.

I even sacked of some of my TOTS cards and went back to POTM Yedder and IF mbappe. Started to win again. 5 star weekfoot is everything like. Biggest disappointment is POTS Sancho. Garbage. Doesnt get involved. Shooting is absolutely inconsistent and weak. Great dribbler but expected more.

Don't play Saturday normally so will try and blast out 6 wins to get gold 3 tomorrow.

you should’ve seen him last night for me. Didn’t even attempt to stop 3 of them. I got battered like so no complaints about the result but DDG had a shocker!

If you pack TOTSSF Szczesny then sell. I’ve put him in my Serie A side and played about 6-8 games and he’s let everything in. My normal Handanovic absolutely pisses on him. :evil:

Just seen this on the Fifa subreddit, the lad who conceded it has a Sunderland badge, anyone off here?

The camera cut away to the crowd while the ball was still in play, so he ended up conceding. This game man :lol:
f***ing laughing stock of a company.

Had a freekick earlier saved by the opponents keeper who parried it out for a corner. Goal kick. I burst out laughing.

Just had a WL game and both teams were in near identical kits.. Absolutely ridiculous. Don't know how I knicked a 1-0 win. Silver 1 again this weekend by the looks of it.
First time it’s happened to me all year last night, I have some random black strip and played against someone in a navy blue. Won on penalties but it was f***ing horrific. Find myself 10-1 though so 4 more wins and I’m sorted.

Back