Fifa 20

I got sarabia. Nowt in packs either discarded the lot
Didn’t realise they added Ricky as a manager
Anyone done the prime icon pack, got a couple of squad battle swaps to do them
I’m done, is it even worth it?
I packed Butragueno for 1.8mil. Others have packed Inzaghi who’s closer to 100k. But overall for 9 tokens I feel it’s worth the risk. It depends whether you need a LW too as Overmars for 1 extra token is quality.

Last edited:

Didn’t realise they added Ricky as a manager

I packed Butragueno for 1.8mil. Others have packed Inzaghi who’s closer to 100k. But overall for 9 tokens I feel it’s worth the risk. It depends whether you need a LW too as Overmars for 1 extra token is quality.

How does it work say you wanted to go for a 20 token player, but there isn’t 20 tokens available? Can tokens from swaps three be used in swaps 4 (if there was to be one)?

How does it work say you wanted to go for a 20 token player, but there isn’t 20 tokens available? Can tokens from swaps three be used in swaps 4 (if there was to be one)?

Yeah, we’re still in the first half of the icon swaps 3 so another 12 tokens will be available in a couple weeks to use towards the icons available now. Got Henry from my prime icon pack and going for Overmars now.

There will likely be a swaps 4 but you can’t use swaps 3 tokens as far as I know.

Last edited:
Got Headliners Ilicic to replace Immobile, been an absolute beast so far. His passing and positioning are excellent, bagged 9 goals and 4 assists with him so far from 6 games.

Yeah, we’re still in the first half of the icon swaps 3 so another 12 tokens will be available in a couple weeks to use towards the icons available now. Got Henry from my prime icon pack and going for Overmars now.

There will likely be a swaps 4 but you can’t use swaps 3 tokens as far as I know.

Hmmm may hold onto these tokens then. Will take some willpower not to throw them into the pack tho.

About to do the champions league themed swaps and I had no idea haland wasn’t previously Bundesliga. Wounded haha FUT Web App - EA SPORTS Official Site

Last edited:
Yes and got shape shifter Kainz :cry:
Might not have great money value but in cam he is unreal 170 goals and a boat load off assists in 150.games for me in cam 4-3-1-2 very strong Messi esque dribbling only sold him when I got 90 ozil
A little bit short off Fred who goes straight into my side going to play him and buy 95 de druenye, currently have 91 Socrates wondering if anyone's got 90 dalglish or 92 burtanego wondering who people prefer?

Last edited:
There’s not a better striker under a mil than CR7 I swear. Just banged 6 in 1 game in WL. Scores multiple every game. Plus free kicks are guaranteed goals too. Don’t even need to add curve, just aim top bins :lol:
Edit:

next game 11 min rage quit after 2 goal brace from guess whi:cool:

Last edited:

Back