Fifa 20

Seems a massive gamble to me.

Not even guaranteed a birthday card. Could be a ship shifter or just a winter refresh card. Seems like a con
I did it, got fut birthday Lucas Hernandez, I’ve got a bundesliga squad so I’m not angry,
Plus I only need to spend 30k so not bad all in all. Just glad it wasn’t winter refresh

Was going to do that party bag but having read all shite players people have got on here did the mid icon and got 90 rated Del Piero instead so happy with that.

Is there a list of all the prime icons that you could get from the icon swaps prime icon pack anywhere? Really want Ronaldo but don’t know whether to risk a pack and just get Maradona or Riquelme when the next swap challenges come out

Did the party bag and God Rashida or someone. Shite.

Grinded out Bakayoko. Absolutely beast. Plays like Patrick Viera TBH. Very similar.

Been ripping though the Sud and Lib league SBC. Very good way to get 88 rated cards for free or profit after you sell the players in packs back. Especially with 88 rated cards being very high at the moment.

Was going to do that party bag but having read all shite players people have got on here did the mid icon and got 90 rated Del Piero instead so happy with that.

Is there a list of all the prime icons that you could get from the icon swaps prime icon pack anywhere? Really want Ronaldo but don’t know whether to risk a pack and just get Maradona or Riquelme when the next swap challenges come out

Futbin has a list of them...

The prime icon pack is worth 9 tokens imo. Considering the price of the mid icon pack (when it was token based, not SBC).

Obviously there’s still a chance of packing a Vieri/Inzaghi/Wright etc. But the chance of packing something great that you’d never have the chance to play with otherwise is very appealing. I packed 92 Butragueno (spelling?) and he’s turned out class.

The prime icon pack is worth 9 tokens imo. Considering the price of the mid icon pack (when it was token based, not SBC).

Obviously there’s still a chance of packing a Vieri/Inzaghi/Wright etc. But the chance of packing something great that you’d never have the chance to play with otherwise is very appealing. I packed 92 Butragueno (spelling?) and he’s turned out class.

90 Butra is mint so 92 must be amazing!

Definitely worth gambling on the prime icon I reckon. I got Henry and he’s got 49 goals in 55 games for me so far.

Back