Fifa 20

Packed a CR7 yday. Had about 15 packs saved from champs and rivals. Not bad.

Did 10 81 plus back tonight. Highest rated was an 83. Save to say my pack luck ran out after that Ronaldo.

Just watched Nick run the fut market stream and 1000 Dollar pack opening (ultimate pack equivalent). Just shows, absolutely scandalous.
10-0 atm in the weekend league, one of my best ever starts. Glad it’s extended though got zero motivation.

Good effort that. I got to 14-2. Couldn't be arsed to play zero more. The second you get to gold 3/2 onwards it's disgusting. 4-2-3-1 drop back. Boring n

Packed a CR7 yday. Had about 15 packs saved from champs and rivals. Not bad.

Did 10 81 plus back tonight. Highest rated was an 83. Save to say my pack luck ran out after that Ronaldo.

Just watched Nick run the fut market stream and 1000 Dollar pack opening (ultimate pack equivalent). Just shows, absolutely scandalous.

Good effort that. I got to 14-2. Couldn't be arsed to play zero more. The second you get to gold 3/2 onwards it's disgusting. 4-2-3-1 drop back. Boring n
Hit 11-0 now, don’t feel like I’ve played anyone decent, it’s that or I’m playing the best I ever have. I usually get gold one never been any higher doubt I ever will. Totally agree, I go from having end to end games to ball chasing against possession slags.

They're all on it already apart from juventus. You can't download files on the xbox.
Serie B aren’t which I appreciate I didn’t include in the opening post. Sorry mate.
I was watching a YouTuber play the other day and he’d had full everything on his Xbox - all of Juventus’ badge, kit, the lot plus everything in the second division. Looked awesome.

Winning 2-0 against a team with 3 TOTY cards, Pele and another 4 icons

you visibly see the second the game decided to level things up for him and players start running through treacle.

Lost 5-3 and just burst out laughing
I had that last night, went 3-0 up in the first 15 minutes then it kicked in 3-3 after 30 minutes. Luckily I won 5-4 but as a game its utterly pot luck who wins, it may as well have you toss a coin at the start and decide the match that way.

Got to 17 wins with a couple of games left

Was 1-0 and scored the two luckiest goals you will ever see in the 89 and 91st mins.

First one, his TOtY Van Dijk just rolls the ball to my CR7 on the edge of the box and their keeper has gone walkabout - easy tap in

Then mane does a step over, defender clears the ball off Mane and into the goal.

I’ll take that after all the luck that has gone against me

Think that’s my whack. 14-3, games literally unplayable at the moment seems to be taking an age to turn my players etc. The last two defeats I have had where both against german players, almost as if there’s a server in Germany that me and them where connected to that gave them an advantage.....

Think that’s my whack. 14-3, games literally unplayable at the moment seems to be taking an age to turn my players etc. The last two defeats I have had where both against german players, almost as if there’s a server in Germany that me and them where connected to that gave them an advantage.....

weird that cos I was always matching Germans anarl

know what You mean about the game speed/unresponsiveness. makes it impossible to play 1 touch football and it doesn’t even matter anyway cos their players beat you to every ball cos of how long it takes your players to move

Back