Fifa 20

TOTW is shite. Most have better special cards anyway.

but I could get De Bruyne in my Serie A side on full chem so I’ll go f***ing mental if he isn’t in my red picks :lol:

What are the top tier rewards per division?

Div 7 (aye I'm shite) 😂 is 40k

Is it worth trying to get higher up I only tend to play rivals for xp these days

This worth getting when there's only 6 months or so til the next one comes out? Got a £50 voucher to use and fancied a few games but iirc Ultimate Team tends to die off in the summer anyway. Last one I bought was Fifa 18.

Do you not take a loss if you quit before the game kicks off or something? Been too many times recently I've come up against a random team of bronzes and before the game kicks off the person pauses the game and then it ends, but I don't get the win for it. Nee fucker is capable of doing the icon swaps challenges without having to cheat and doing the 3 subs at the start either, proper annoying. FIFA needs to borrow a few things from PES matchmaking, by displaying skill rating and win/loss records before kick off so you have an actual idea who you're coming up against. People shouldn't be allowed to quit endless games to get to a lower division either, should get like a 24 hour ban or something if you quit too many games in a short period of time.

Do you not take a loss if you quit before the game kicks off or something? Been too many times recently I've come up against a random team of bronzes and before the game kicks off the person pauses the game and then it ends, but I don't get the win for it. Nee fucker is capable of doing the icon swaps challenges without having to cheat and doing the 3 subs at the start either, proper annoying. FIFA needs to borrow a few things from PES matchmaking, by displaying skill rating and win/loss records before kick off so you have an actual idea who you're coming up against. People shouldn't be allowed to quit endless games to get to a lower division either, should get like a 24 hour ban or something if you quit too many games in a short period of time.
I think they do the bronze thing to refill their main teams fitness. It boils my piss, I had the same person twice in a row. I agree with icon challenge twats too. Pause and 3 meta players come on and because they have a low rated team they get the fifa helping hand.

Got Lucas and Williams in my picks, 450k if it was them in packs so can’t complain. Kept my rewards for futbirthday tonight.

Does this work?

I always thought it was just backdate the pack from the time u were awarded it?

If it does I'm going to start saving mine for tots

From packs you before that promo?
Yeah mate, kept the rewards from the Thursday and stuff I built from a draft. Another thing I’ve done, which is a bit sketch is transfer 15k from my main account to a second account then do the sbc’s. Packed a couple headliners in them, then transferred the coins back. Then bladdered coins on packs.

Hoping for a good Serie A RM from FUT Birthday tonight, an 87 callejon would be canny.

Fullbacks from La Liga or Bundesliga are my preference. Was playing 3-5-2 for ages so haven’t bothered getting many. Gutted I didn’t to Davies from Bayern’s SBC now that I’m playing a back 4 with Hummels and Akanji.

Back