Fifa 20

It’s amazing how much scripting is in WL. You can actually feel it “turn on” in your defenders in certain situations. EA ruining a game with this BS.
The worst is when you’re under pressure at the back and your players purposely pass it to anyone but a team mate, unable to clear, regardless of which direction you aim, until you eventually concede.
Another promo, been one on for like 6 weeks in a row now. Card looks pretty nice like the graphics designer guy has been doing his job this FIFA haha. Going after Hateboer to replace Danilo at RB.
I don’t know I’m having selective memory or not but I’m sure back in the day it was normal cards and in forms only. Much better back then. That could be nostalgia talking mind, I was a lot better back then.

Last edited:

Another promo, been one on for like 6 weeks in a row now. Card looks pretty nice like the graphics designer guy has been doing his job this FIFA haha. Going after Hateboer to replace Danilo at RB.

the promo looks absolutely pointless to me.

that mertens card has worse shooting than his TOTGS and is LW when Serie A is crying out for Rw

The worst is when you’re under pressure at the back and your players purposely pass it to anyone but a team mate, unable to clear, regardless of which direction you aim, until you eventually concede.

I don’t know I’m having selective memory or not but I’m sure back in the day it was normal cards and in forms only. Much better back then. That could be nostalgia talking mind, I was a lot better back then.
I my defenders were razor sharp most of the game and I’m winning by 1 but his keeper is saving everything so I can’t get the 2nd. 87th minute his Diego Costa skins Militao and Lenglet who sunddenly turn in to bronze players and I can literally feel them not reacting even when I’m pushing the buttons/direction.
the promo looks absolutely pointless to me.

that mertens card has worse shooting than his TOTGS and is LW when Serie A is crying out for Rw
So the promo is pointless because 1 player isn’t worth it? Mad

I my defenders were razor sharp most of the game and I’m winning by 1 but his keeper is saving everything so I can’t get the 2nd. 87th minute his Diego Costa skins Militao and Lenglet who sunddenly turn in to bronze players and I can literally feel them not reacting even when I’m pushing the buttons/direction.

The promo is f***ing pointless as its another blatant cash grab.its the same players getting special cards and not only changing players positions but swapping their strong legs over. EA are scum.

All the other players are the same though, in the most part - the stat upgrades aren’t representative of the cost.

and they’re nearly all players that all have special cards already. It could have been a great promo but there’s just no variety

All the other players are the same though, in the most part - the stat upgrades aren’t representative of the cost.

and they’re nearly all players that all have special cards already. It could have been a great promo but there’s just no variety
Fair point. It was just the way you originally put it. I agree and it’s just to tempt people to spend money on packs with -1% chance of pulling one.

Fair point. It was just the way you originally put it. I agree and it’s just to tempt people to spend money on packs with -1% chance of pulling one.

yeah o admit I positioned it poorly at first

it’s actually really pissing me off now - last week EA royally screwed everyone with the Winter Upgrades and choosing to only upgrade 50.

And now they’re cash grabbing again a week later :lol:

It’s amazing how much scripting is in WL. You can actually feel it “turn on” in your defenders in certain situations. EA ruining a game with this BS.

Take a break mate. I was sick to death of it before Xmas. Played first WL tonight since before then. I play 5 games then do something else. Either play another game for an hour or watch TV etc.

So any rage you feel passes. Playing it for prolonged periods can really piss you off

Take a break mate. I was sick to death of it before Xmas. Played first WL tonight since before then. I play 5 games then do something else. Either play another game for an hour or watch TV etc.

So any rage you feel passes. Playing it for prolonged periods can really piss you off
Great advice tbf. I still don’t understand how I get so pissed at a game :lol: Genuinely makes me see red. Pathetic.

Haven't played this since September, so thought I'd hoy it on this morning.

Should have flogged all of my players, paid 50k for O. Dembele and 60k for Rashford in my team and they are worth discard now :lol:

Actually enjoying it, not sure if it's because it's been ages and i'm not as fatigued with it or the engine has changed.

Haven't played this since September, so thought I'd hoy it on this morning.

Should have flogged all of my players, paid 50k for O. Dembele and 60k for Rashford in my team and they are worth discard now :lol:

Actually enjoying it, not sure if it's because it's been ages and i'm not as fatigued with it or the engine has changed.
They go for discard but they're two of the most op players on the game..

Played 5 lost 5 this morning 😂

My team is wank compared to everyone else's now

what time did you play this morning?

im starting to find the time of day has a huge impact on my ability to win a game.

Was up at 4 this morning with the dog. Won 4/5 games and the game play wasn’t laggy.

The promo is f***ing pointless as its another blatant cash grab.its the same players getting special cards and not only changing players positions but swapping their strong legs over. EA are scum.

Have they really switched players preferred foot?
Didn’t they turn Lukaku into a centre back last year?

Yeah they did birthday cards for some anniversary EA were having but they sold those ones as positions players had played previously in their careers which sort of made sense. I loved my Marcelo RM!

Last edited:
Have they really switched players preferred foot?

Yeah they did birthday cards for some anniversary EA were having but they sold those ones as positions players had played previously in their careers which sort of made sense. I loved my Marcelo RM!
From what I've read on the ea fifa forum a few players have been changed. Ben Yedder and Messi are two.

what time did you play this morning?

im starting to find the time of day has a huge impact on my ability to win a game.

Was up at 4 this morning with the dog. Won 4/5 games and the game play wasn’t laggy.

About 10am

Just won 6 on the bounce tonight like so you could have a point.

Back