Fifa 20

Just played some absolute prat who had no interest in attacking at all - must have been set to drop back, 1 width and depth, everyone back on defence and overload ball side. Every time he’s win the ball he’d just punt a long through ball for Headliner Traore and lose it.

I took great delight in finally breaking his defence down on 65 minutes, winning the ball back from his kick off and just passing the ball amongst my defenders for the last 25.
Tell me you shushed him with the celebration and watched all replays?

still the sametoday - I’ve struggled to 9-2 but had to turn it off again. Think it was more to do with the squad set up.

brought in some new tactics and replaced romagnoli and Cuadrado with Luis Gelipe and Emerson

I know what you mean about teams. I’m delighted whenever I see an oppo with TOTY cards. Usually means they’re shit

Nice mate. I resorted to buying Bale as a halftime sub for Cuadrado. Costa isn’t too bad on the LW but seria A is lacking in wingers as a whole. I only made a Seria A team to get 91 Eriksen when his price drops.

I’ve just made gold 3 with 8 games left....the question is do I call it a day or not? I normally stop at G3 but I’ve got a lot of games left.
Tell me you shushed him with the celebration and watched all replays?

I do love a shush when scoring against a shithouse.

Nice mate. I resorted to buying Bale as a halftime sub for Cuadrado. Costa isn’t too bad on the LW but seria A is lacking in wingers as a whole. I only made a Seria A team to get 91 Eriksen when his price drops.

I’ve just made gold 3 with 8 games left....the question is do I call it a day or not? I normally stop at G3 but I’ve got a lot of games left.

Sanchez moments is a good LW mind. I sometimes play him of chem in midfield

Think Dybala will get another in form after his free kick today. Can’t wait to see what he’ll be like as a 90 rated striker

Sanchez moments is a good LW mind. I sometimes play him of chem in midfield

Think Dybala will get another in form after his free kick today. Can’t wait to see what he’ll be like as a 90 rated striker

Dybala in CAM has been fantastic for me. He’ll be dropped as soon as I can afford Eriksen but he’ll still be a super sub. I may drop 87 Martinez and move Dybala to striker.

I got to gold 3 with 10 games left so carried on. Finished gold 1 with a game to spare.

I hit gold 1 most weekends, but them 100k packs you get are relatively shit for me. Going to stick to gold 2 for the foreseeable, my squads the best it’s been at this stage of any Fifa.

Needed one win to get 11 last night, sick as fuck and come up against a lad who had 9 toty players. The others two were scream aguero and a 94 maradona :lol: he only beat me 2-1 like. And that was because my defender tackled the ball to him in the imitation of a perfect through ball to score :lol:

Had a while off the game. Just played 4 rivals games and won them all. Strange when you have time away. Forces you to slow turn and you end up picking the right pass for a change.
I tend to find when I’m playing well I don’t lose. Then as soon as I lose one I try and play far too direct. For the weekend league just gone I purposely took a break every 5 games regardless of results and got a much better return from it. There’s nothing worse than playing fifa pissed off. I’ve even ditched my 4-2-3-1 ultra defensive and gone 4-3-3(4) attacking .

I took a two month break from it and am enjoying it a lot more since I did.
I’ve just started the single player ones. Not difficult just boring as fuck.
I’ve got a week off work now and she’s out during the day so I may as well get a crate in and grind them out.
I hit gold 1 most weekends, but them 100k packs you get are relatively shit for me. Going to stick to gold 2 for the foreseeable, my squads the best it’s been at this stage of any Fifa.
I stop at Gold 3 as I find the rewards don’t outweigh the stress :lol: I’ve got an average seria A team and once I pass gold 3 it’s shithouse city.

I do often wonder just how well I’d do if I piled a few grand into the game and had a god squad.

Last edited:
I tend to find when I’m playing well I don’t lose. Then as soon as I lose one I try and play far too direct. For the weekend league just gone I purposely took a break every 5 games regardless of results and got a much better return from it. There’s nothing worse than playing fifa pissed off. I’ve even ditched my 4-2-3-1 ultra defensive and gone 4-3-3(4) attacking .

I took a two month break from it and am enjoying it a lot more since I did.

I’ve got a week off work now and she’s out during the day so I may as well get a crate in and grind them out.

I stop at Gold 3 as I find the rewards don’t outweigh the stress :lol: I’ve got an average seria A team and once I pass gold 3 it’s shithouse city.

I do often wonder just how well I’d do if I piled a few grand into the game and had a god squad.

Good 3 is the way to go in terms of time Vs reward ratio like. All I have ever done.

If there’s only 4 offline icon swaps and 8 online, where do you get the others for the more expensive icons? This may be a really stupid question..
I’ve just finished the Dutch team squad battles and started on the Mexican/USA one last night. In the process I’ve got Elite 1 on squad battles which is 30k coins and 2 rare mega packs (from memory). So you do get rewarded at the same time.

Last edited:

I tend to fly to gold 2 then find I’m up against melts who have one shot the entire 90 but have 65+ possession. Certainly doesn’t outweigh the stress.

If there’s only 4 offline icon swaps and 8 online, where do you get the others for the more expensive icons? This may be a really stupid question..

I’ve just finished the Dutch team squad battles and started on the Mexican/USA one last night. In the process I’ve got Elite 1 on squad battles which is 30k coins and 2 rare mega packs (from memory). So you do get rewarded at the same time.

They have split this season into two halves and the first 12 icon swap tokens have been and gone. If you’ve not done them you’ll only be able to get a max of 12 for the current set of icons available.

Back