Fifa 20

That's the one. IF Mbappe. With Bernardo Silva as a CAM in a 4-1-2-1-2 set up. Or CAM in a 4-2-3-1 set up. 6 games, all in Champs. 8 goals and 5 assists.

That’s a naughty front line!

Here’s my current setup which I’ll have a go with tomorrow, Seedorf will go CDM, KDM to CAM with Morales and Drogba up front.

Picked up an Ilicic yesterday for ~50k. Just noticed he got a hat trick in a 7-0 win yesterday. Hopefully they don’t screw him out of an IF like they did with Immobile cos he’s up to 75k already

waste of time.TOTS players will be useless once they’ve been through the EA handicap

Absolutely mullered a lad who had TOTY Messi and Mbappe the other day.
Oh aye, it's why I've given up on the game for now.

Insigne was more effective for me than 91 Ronaldinho. What the fucks the point in that?

Only player I've used who is worth his price is Neymar

Insigne was more effective for me than 91 Ronaldinho. What the fucks the point in that?

Most of my squad are between 84-86, by choice. 85 Adama headliner and 85 LM rashford are almost unstoppable

Most of my squad are between 84-86, by choice. 85 Adama headliner and 85 LM rashford are almost unstoppable
That's the sweet spot for me, players around the 85 rating.

I haven't used headliner Smalling yet, he cost 30k from scratch as an SBC, but I imagine he is as effective as TOTY De Ligt

I built my team around Insigne for the same reason

I persevere with 90 Rivaldo for his long shots but he’s nowhere near the level of Insigne
That's the sweet spot for me, players around the 85 rating.

I haven't used headliner Smalling yet, he cost 30k from scratch as an SBC, but I imagine he is as effective as TOTY De Ligt

Tomiyasu with a shadow is better than smallish mind.

I built my team around Insigne for the same reason

I persevere with 90 Rivaldo for his long shots but he’s nowhere near the level of Insigne

Tomiyasu with a shadow is better than smallish mind.
I assume it’s the scream insigne? My teams not at a level to have a 700k unfortunately but it is a prem/serie a hybrid

Played two games tonight winning both 2-0 at half time comfortable as anything. 2nd half my defenders turn into shit and I get beat both games. Cue my control been flung off the floor. Infuriating as fuck

I have 1 left to do it’s the legendary one, they’re easy enough just really boring to do

I’m also on my last one, Ligue 1 rivals. For most of the top leagues I have a strong squad of first owned but other than TOTM Thiago Silva I have nowt good for Ligue 1. I’ve already taken Socrates and want Figo for my other so I need the maximum. It can be a bore though.

I avoid doing them as they are boring, then get to the end of the season then find myself having to do 15 games a day for 3 days or something which puts me off doing them even more tbh. They are so boring, especially the offline ones

Back