Fifa 20

Anyone do futchamps? Really struggled this week. Scraped 11 wins, poor.
Also got that Sbc flash back Neuer.. and after 25 games he seems much worse than his original card somehow :lol:

Put FIFA on the back burner over the last month or so, just got an Oculus Quest VR set so been on that most of the time recently, but managed to get a few games done this weekend. Done the GOTY marquee matchups and ended up getting TOTY De Jong haha! Sold him and bought IF Ronaldo and upgraded my Mertens to his TOTGS one, got the POTM SBC Suarez finished as well.

Just spent 600k on ultimate packs. Bored. Didn't get a walkout haha. That's £100 worth of content. Feel for people who spent money on this game !
I'm getting sick of it so I spent my 400k on 100k packs, best I go was tadic and each of those packs cost about £16, I think that's enough for me to stop playing till I need a football fix

Anyone do futchamps? Really struggled this week. Scraped 11 wins, poor.
Also got that Sbc flash back Neuer.. and after 25 games he seems much worse than his original card somehow :lol:
Really struggled this weekend. Had to play the majority of games yesterday when I was hanging which seemed to make it worse. Got to Gold 3 and think I had 7/8 games left but I couldn't face any moreor games

After saving up 500k from the last few weekend leagues and sniping a load of Aubamyangs at 73k and selling at 88k ok Saturday I’ve finally, for the first time on any FUT, bought Cristiano Ronaldo. I noticed his agility wasn’t a true reflection of real life so threw an engine card on him. Hands down the best player I’ve ever had. Played 15 WL games last night with him and he’s scored 33. Unbelievable. I’m playing him as a lone striker in the 4-2-3-1(2) formation with Dybala as CAM. It’s working a treat.

Not good for my health when this game just decides you are going to lose.

As soon as you come up against a team or average players with a bronze bench you know it is going to happen.

My 89 rated Ian Wright and 92 Rated Suarez are all of a sudden running in treacle and can't hit a donkeys arse with a banjo.

My son has been banned from trading on ultimate team, was wondering if any SMB gamers could help or know who to lift the ban ,phoned EA and he got an email off them saying he was still banned because he bought 3 players off the same person, now who the hell do you know who you are buying cards off people when there is know name to say who your buying cards off cheers in advance ??

My son has been banned from trading on ultimate team, was wondering if any SMB gamers could help or know who to lift the ban ,phoned EA and he got an email off them saying he was still banned because he bought 3 players off the same person, now who the hell do you know who you are buying cards off people when there is know name to say who your buying cards off cheers in advance ??
If the guy tells him the contract length, chem style, fitness and listing price of a player he can identify them in the transfer market. I have occasionally bought players off my mates for inflated value to help them out, all they have to do is tell me them details and I can find them in the market. I only do it rarely and not for massively ridiculous values as I know they watch out for this kind of stuff.

If the guy tells him the contract length, chem style, fitness and listing price of a player he can identify them in the transfer market. I have occasionally bought players off my mates for inflated value to help them out, all they have to do is tell me them details and I can find them in the market. I only do it rarely and not for massively ridiculous values as I know they watch out for this kind of stuff.
I don't think it was anyone he knew ,just bought them off a random gamer tbh ,just think it's wrong when you pay good money for a game and they can do that when you buy the game not them !!!!

Hit that stage of the game where I just can't be arsed. Traded to the point I had 91 Ronaldinho, Neymar, IF Kante, IF VVD etc. and it played worse than my cheap, shite teams. Absolutely pointless

Hit that stage of the game where I just can't be arsed. Traded to the point I had 91 Ronaldinho, Neymar, IF Kante, IF VVD etc. and it played worse than my cheap, shite teams. Absolutely pointless

Got to that point in FIFA 18, team full of legends, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Gullit, Maradona, Matthaus etc. etc. and you could tell in half the games they were being handicapped to defeat. It was that point I stopped playing FIFA for good. Complete waste of time.

Back