Fifa 20

All my pack luck came in one day today.

Got untradable 93 KDB in weekly rewards.

Then got the 200 rival wins pack and got IF Reus and regular Hazard in the same one, untradable too.

Got to get creative with my team now cos I’ve got some good players but from all different leagues.

First four games on WL last night were a complete joke. Lost 2 conceding 7 goals and won 2 scoring 7 goals.. If I want stupid score lines I'll play a basketball game..

I won first 4 then lost next 5.

Just won a game I'd be fuming if I lost though. I equalised in 118th minute, missed my first two penalties in the shootout but won the shootout 😂

I'd have smashed my controller if that happened against me

Upgraded my Oblak and earned the Danilo card, got 250k and loads of players so hoping there's a good futmas card that I can get. Just got Pro Evo now it's on game pass so I will probably switch over to that after Xmas.

Had all the required players in my club so did the Cuadrado SBC last night - right backs in Serie A are dreadful and there’s no way I’m getting Storyline Danilo

Defensive stats didn’t look too good initially but stuck a sentinel on him and pleasantly surprised with the results. Definitely usable

Futmas cards have been an absolute joke.

imagine using 140k coins for a guy with 65 finishing still

Last edited:
Here’s what I’m using at the moment, got KDB untradable this week and he’s mint. Bizarrely I hadn’t realised the full impact of chemistry but now everyone has 10 I’m amazed at the improvement.

I switch to 41212 in game.

Any tips for the pricks who pass at back after 60 mins if winning

@mackem1979 he's been playing you!

My tip would be make sure you set your custom tactic for ultra attacking to 424, high depth and constant pressure then in game go attacking full backs and team press. It works but you can countered easier. Mind usually people panic when you have an entire team running at them :lol:

Where do we go from here - 700k spare
Get Sol Campbell 87rated,he is an absolute beast at the back and pace is amazing.

Last edited:

Back