Fifa 20

Anyone got any tips for trading?

have been doing the bronze pack method which is steady but very slow. was also picking up Binaventura cards and trading on to lazy buyers for a mark up but that’s not really viable now.

Probably need to increase the number of coins I have by an order of magnitude to improve if any further and it’s getting frustrating

Anyone got any tips for trading?

have been doing the bronze pack method which is steady but very slow. was also picking up Binaventura cards and trading on to lazy buyers for a mark up but that’s not really viable now.

Probably need to increase the number of coins I have by an order of magnitude to improve if any further and it’s getting frustrating

I don't trade so not sure if still working

Premier League rares pick a good card for 650 sell loads for 800

In form trading. Basically price fixing in forms as the supply is limited

Scour the SBCs and find the limited links and buy low sell high

I don't trade so not sure if still working

Premier League rares pick a good card for 650 sell loads for 800

In form trading. Basically price fixing in forms as the supply is limited

Scour the SBCs and find the limited links and buy low sell high

cheers

went back to picking up a certain player from anywhere between 800-1600 coins and selling for 2100 BiN

made about 30k in the lash hour and they’ve blocked me from bidding on stuff, the wankers

cheers

went back to picking up a certain player from anywhere between 800-1600 coins and selling for 2100 BiN

made about 30k in the lash hour and they’ve blocked me from bidding on stuff, the wankers
Only started trading around a month ago,buy 78-82rare gold's,sell BiN for between 300- 800 profit.Come Thursday buy any 83s as price comes right down,Sell from Friday teatime,all weekend with a BiN of at least 1k profit.Get double the price on most though.Key is having at least 200k to start with and buying in bulk.Been playing and buying packs for years.I haven't bought one pack this year and have made 6million profit so far doing above.I have just spent 600k in last few hours on 83s,these won't start moving until tomorrow.By Sunday them coins will be doubled.Add me if on Xbox,SHREKchatt.

Downloaded the update, don’t know what they have done to the game. Players don’t even have a change of pace now. Players who have pace of 90+ don’t even change out of 1st gear. Slow and lethargic.

Just packed Mid Icon Dalglish whilst doing the POTGS Benzema. Don't think I'm ever gonna top that pull :lol:
Lucky bastard
Packed Jonjo shelvey 🤮
Totw? I did the same, went straight into benzema
This is what I'm using at the minute, couldn't settle on a decent cam in la Liga so tried Rui Costa and quite like him

Last edited:
Another struggle to 11 wins on WL again. Regularly got to 14 and 17 wins on fifa 19 but its just not happening for me on 20. PES20 is coming onto game pass soon so I will probably be transitioning over to that in the new year.

Has much changed on this in terms of gameplay in the last 2-3 months? I hated it when it first came out, so haven't played on it since the beginning of October but assume there's been a few patches?

Back