Fifa 20

I've done quite a few of the SBC's (Marquee Match ups every week) and earned xp for some of the packs/challenges and I've got Griezmann, Benzema, Andrew Robertson, Ben Yedder as untradeables and two of those came from the same Rivals rewards last week. I did get one or two valuable tradeable players from packs when I was doing sbc's for Aubameyang and scream Pique (a german who was worth 22k at the time) and a Bundesliga 85 keeper and one or two others but in terms of rewards and opening the odd pack when bored next to nothing.
I’ve no idea why but I never bother much with the marquee matchups, might have to start doing them. I chose untradable rewards for rivals last week to see if that made much difference but unfortunately not.

I’ve no idea why but I never bother much with the marquee matchups, might have to start doing them. I chose untradable rewards for rivals last week to see if that made much difference but unfortunately not.

I just tend to do them as I generally make a few coins out of it. Never do them when they first come out usually a day or so before they expire for cost reasons.

Untradable rewards got me Griezmann last week. Only played rivals for the last three or four weeks so before that tradable rewards got me nothing.

Did another icon swap last night. The Turkish squad battle one. Getting bored now. I already have pep. Got 11 more. Not sure I can grind towards anymore. Might have to take Carlos and be done. Got if telles who is canny identical so probably not worth.
What’s the best mode to make coins? I’ve been playing squad battles but the coins are a grind.

Depends how good you are. If youre a solid player. Play to gold 3 in champs only. Take your rival rewards off the back of that. I don't play any other rivals. Play draft during the week. If you're good youl get to semi final each time so profit easily made on 15k entry. Use other time to do bronze pack method. Out players into league SBC, keep fitness. Use none league SBC into silver upgrades packs. Flip consumables, players etc. Easy to do. I am flipping a position modifier at moment. Win on bid for 400 or less. List for 800. Sell so many daily.

Last edited:
What’s the best mode to make coins? I’ve been playing squad battles but the coins are a grind.

I'm not the best player so haven't been playing the weekend league so far. I play squad battles on world class or legendary now I've got a better team, so the rewards from that help and so do the packs. Generally pull 12 to 15k and 2 or 3 decent packs to sell every week, that usually amounts to approx 30k a week before taking into account the coins learnt whilst playing. I play a small amount of rivals games so generally get 30k rewards or packs which also helps to raise coins or help with sbc's. gonna put more effort in this week to try and do more.

With trading I only really bother doing the bronze packs at the moment. it doesnt make much for me this year but it's a steady income - 400 coin packs, I keep the fitness cards and the contracts and try and sell everything else. some of the bronze cards like staff members, kits and badges barely sell for me and I end up listing a few times and then culling all of them apart from players if they're not selling, but if you've got your transfer list full of 200 coin bronze players around 5 to 6 PM when the daily objective to buy a player comes on usually sell about 20+ so again it helps. Last year I did a few league sbc's but haven't bothered yet so just sell all player cards I dont need.

Going back to sbc's I try to do most of the cheaper ones and marquee match ups each week as generally with trading you can make a few coins over purchase price (providing you haven't already got the players in your club) and occasionally you'll get something decent from them. I generally use the sbc guides on futbin for an idea, often the older squads as the most recent squads tend to be price fixed more. I completed last nights for about 17k and made about 13k profit on it. Not massive amount but it all helps and because the sbc is days old and I used the earlier squads off futbin it only took about 15 mins to complete.

Did another icon swap last night. The Turkish squad battle one. Getting bored now. I already have pep. Got 11 more. Not sure I can grind towards anymore. Might have to take Carlos and be done. Got if telles who is canny identical so probably not worth.

Depends how good you are. If youre a solid player. Play to gold 3 in champs only. Take your rival rewards off the back of that. I don't play any other rivals. Play draft during the week. If you're good youl get to semi final each time so profit easily made on 15k entry. Use other time to do bronze pack method. Out players into league SBC, keep fitness. Use none league SBC into silver upgrades packs. Flip consumables, players etc. Easy to do. I am flipping a position modifier at moment. Win on bid for 400 or less. List for 800. Sell so many daily.
Position modifier still working for you? I have had so many different ways of making coins this year but none of them seem to last long before I have to move on to something else. Best one I had for a short while was picking up certain CSL players and position changing them before selling for between 1 and 1.5k profit a card. Doesn’t work now as the demand has gone.

Approaching 5k players in club now and prepped for most of the League SBCs. Such an easy way to make coins by buying silvers from SBC leagues for 150 bid in advance. It means a waiting game but you can make hundreds of thousands if you decide the player or packs are not worth it and cash in.

Position modifier still working for you? I have had so many different ways of making coins this year but none of them seem to last long before I have to move on to something else. Best one I had for a short while was picking up certain CSL players and position changing them before selling for between 1 and 1.5k profit a card. Doesn’t work now as the demand has gone.

Approaching 5k players in club now and prepped for most of the League SBCs. Such an easy way to make coins by buying silvers from SBC leagues for 150 bid in advance. It means a waiting game but you can make hundreds of thousands if you decide the player or packs are not worth it and cash in.

The 2 cards I was trading are not as viable now unfortunately. Have been a bit lazy with it though.
Paulinho SBC!!! Yes! My favourite player

Last edited:
Fifa rage this morning on drafts amongst other things.

i think my Xbox analogue stick is a bit dodgy, any cheap options for a replacement?

What’s the process behind these player picks? I assume it’s a weekend league thing but I’ve not got the points for qualification yet.

What’s the process behind these player picks? I assume it’s a weekend league thing but I’ve not got the points for qualification yet.
Weekend league thing, depending on how many games you win you get player pick packs. These packs contain 3, 4 or even 5 random players from the current TOTW and you get the option to choose one, it's totally down to luck as some player who only won a lower amount of games could pull Ronaldo and some of the best people may only pull like an 84 or something. The cards are red as well so they stand out more than normal TOTW cards.

Back