Fifa 20

Nothing but sbc fuel in my rewards this week, done that La Liga POTM SBC to get Toko Ekambi ST though. 86 shoot pace and dribble and over 6ft should prove to be a good super sub. This is what I've got atm.

Was that TOTW upgrade only live for a few hours or something? Was hoping to do that one but can’t see it now. Just realised you’ve done a different one, for la Liga potm.

sure there was an sbc for a TOTW upgrade last night.

Last edited:

Logon or register to see this image

current team.

you must have spent an absolute fortune on that
————————————

Qualified for the weekend league but I’m really not very good at this game — win ratio is summat like 53-14-59

wad happy with the team anarl until I saw that above. Ruined me friday this :lol:

Last edited:
you must have spent an absolute fortune on that
————————————

Qualified for the weekend league but I’m really not very good at this game — win ratio is summat like 53-14-59

wad happy with the team anarl until I saw that above. Ruined me friday this :lol:

not a penny

Might be a stupid question so.. 😂

I’m looking at buying the Guerriro card.

he’s a LW. Can’t get away with Coman, even though he always tortured me.
Anyway it’s an ultimate scream card, is that staying like that or will it change back? Sure my mates having me on but I want to check ffs 😂

Might be a stupid question so.. 😂

I’m looking at buying the Guerriro card.

he’s a LW. Can’t get away with Coman, even though he always tortured me.
Anyway it’s an ultimate scream card, is that staying like that or will it change back? Sure my mates having me on but I want to check ffs 😂
Haha no mate scream will stay scream.

Last year the scream stats changed monthly but this year I believe they are fixed.

Played 7 weekend games this afternoon.

Won 3 lost 4. Doesn’t feel very fun.

I either win comfortably 2/3 goals or get absolutely walloped 6/7-0 by teams full of icons and TOTWs

My side is so far behind this lot so hoping to go far and pick up some decent cards but will be a a struggle at this rate

Played 7 weekend games this afternoon.

Won 3 lost 4. Doesn’t feel very fun.

I either win comfortably 2/3 goals or get absolutely walloped 6/7-0 by teams full of icons and TOTWs

My side is so far behind this lot so hoping to go far and pick up some decent cards but will be a a struggle at this rate
Friday during the day is the worst time to play weekend league as all the pros and top players are doing it then.

Friday during the day is the worst time to play weekend league as all the pros and top players are doing it then.
This. In the grand scheme of things the vast majority of us on this board are probably 'average' FIFA players, Weekend League is most often above our skill level....we shouldn't get too disappointed about losing more than we win considering we will occasionally come up against some of the best....get to 11 wins and u should be happy imo

Was that TOTW upgrade only live for a few hours or something? Was hoping to do that one but can’t see it now. Just realised you’ve done a different one, for la Liga potm.

sure there was an sbc for a TOTW upgrade last night.

It came on again tonight, I just sunk about 20k into it and got 82 rated Argie striker Cano from the Colombian league. I'll learn not to do shit like this one day.....

It came on again tonight, I just sunk about 20k into it and got 82 rated Argie striker Cano from the Colombian league. I'll learn not to do shit like this one day.....

Snap mate. I got Soucek, 82 rated. I’ll try and build round him for the la Liga potm but don’t think I’ll be doing another TOTW one.

Snap mate. I got Soucek, 82 rated. I’ll try and build round him for the la Liga potm but don’t think I’ll be doing another TOTW one.

Me neither, just a waste.

I haven't really played online that much and not for years until the last month or so - if I was playing offline and I ended the game despite the result at the time it would default to a CPU win, so why doesn't it when someone rage quits against me? Just had two games where I was 3-1 down mid way through and the first I dragged back to 4-5 in the final ten mins of the game and he rage quit - I got the win. The second I dragged it to 4-4 at 66 mins and he quit and it came as a draw. I realise it was a draw at the time, but what's the point of that? doesn't reward the players who play on regardless.

Might not even bother opening my packs anymore waste of time :lol: My best pack so far was sissoko or rashford when the game first came out nearly 50k coins, I’ve just pulled him again unfortunately he’s now 1/3 of the value. Anyone else luck as bad as mine?

Might not even bother opening my packs anymore waste of time :lol: My best pack so far was sissoko or rashford when the game first came out nearly 50k coins, I’ve just pulled him again unfortunately he’s now 1/3 of the value. Anyone else luck as bad as mine?

I have had 1 walkout this entire fifa. Opened rewards every week, Monday and Thursday. Forced me to trade a little though so dont mind. Time for the luck to change now like. got 10 tokens now, another 6 to go but the grind is making me not want to bother. Might just get to 12 for Crespo. Wanted Ballack or Rio.

I have had 1 walkout this entire fifa. Opened rewards every week, Monday and Thursday. Forced me to trade a little though so dont mind. Time for the luck to change now like. got 10 tokens now, another 6 to go but the grind is making me not want to bother. Might just get to 12 for Crespo. Wanted Ballack or Rio.
Yeah I’ve had to trade my way up, I’ve had a muller walk out but he’s worth peanuts. I’ve not even attempted the icon swaps, it seems a massive slog for a card that in reality isn’t really any better than my standard golds. I’d give a leg for scream insigne tho

I've done quite a few of the SBC's (Marquee Match ups every week) and earned xp for some of the packs/challenges and I've got Griezmann, Benzema, Andrew Robertson, Ben Yedder as untradeables and two of those came from the same Rivals rewards last week. I did get one or two valuable tradeable players from packs when I was doing sbc's for Aubameyang and scream Pique (a german who was worth 22k at the time) and a Bundesliga 85 keeper and one or two others but in terms of rewards and opening the odd pack when bored next to nothing.

Last edited:

Back