Fifa 20

Did 2 more icon swaps tonight. Won 8 on the spin with la Liga and PL squads. That's 4 done from this set. Have 4 from last set as I took pep who is class. Not sure who I want to go for. If I get them all with probably be Rio. If not I think ballack looks quality. If I really can not be arsed anymore will get 4 more and get crespo. Very meta. Got nearly 1m coins sitting doing nowt, playing with a average team without objectives. That Jonathan CSL card is mint like. Got gold 3 rewards tomorrow. Pack luck has been utterly garbage this year. Must have used it all up last year. Tempted to wait it out till black Friday now. Must be far away? Want neymar like.

if you’ve had shit pack luck how have you got that many coins???

I only got two mega packs this week from Rivals as I've mostly been on squad battles and some of the games I have played were with piss poor squads. Managed to get Griezmann and Ben Yedder and a 83 rated Bundesliga keeper as well as some lesser ones some 82's from Seria A etc. Should help me with some of the online icon challenges.

Last edited:
I do like. On an yearly cycle.
I think so too. I remember Maxie last year packed Mbappé one week then Neymar the next and carried on most of the year like that. In the meantime I packed jack shit and have done this year too.

I suspect they flag the accounts of people who trade to get coins. I have 1.5 million transfer profit so far this year, none of it through pack luck. EA don’t want to give me a helping hand at all.

I think so too. I remember Maxie last year packed Mbappé one week then Neymar the next and carried on most of the year like that. In the meantime I packed jack shit and have done this year too.

I suspect they flag the accounts of people who trade to get coins. I have 1.5 million transfer profit so far this year, none of it through pack luck. EA don’t want to give me a helping hand at all.

Agree

Nothing but sbc fuel in my rewards this week, done that La Liga POTM SBC to get Toko Ekambi ST though. 86 shoot pace and dribble and over 6ft should prove to be a good super sub. This is what I've got atm.

Just picked up IF Telles for 98k. Have his gold card. Looks like a decent upgrade. Took about 10 mins to snipe a shadow for him. Can sell now for 18k profit and he hasn't even played a game ha. So hard to get shadows
Apparently there is an end of era David Villa coming out soon. Be class like. 5 start week foot and very meta this year. Link to pep!
Listed telles overnight without playing a game. Got 34k pofit. Be down to the shadow card.

Last edited:

Back