Fifa 20

Struggled to 15 wins. Honestly doesn't feel like I won that many because it was such a chore. I aim for a minimum of 14 wins to get Gold 3 each week and just take anything above that as a bonus

Got POTM vardy but he struggles to get in, rashford with hunter is lethal for me. 3 hat tricks in first 4 games. 4 in 10. 5 in 12. 20 odd goals.

After getting many a good hiding appears every fucker uses assisted controls.

Wondered why my Modric was misplacing passes yet their full backs were never losing the ball.

Switched to assisted passing and now I make all my passes. Yes I know it's cos I'm shit but don't see why I should play with a disadvantage when no fucker else is

After getting many a good hiding appears every fucker uses assisted controls.

Wondered why my Modric was misplacing passes yet their full backs were never losing the ball.

Switched to assisted passing and now I make all my passes. Yes I know it's cos I'm shit but don't see why I should play with a disadvantage when no fucker else is
I hate assisted users.. I use semi and manual long passing.

I’ve tried Aubamayang and Aguero and they aren’t worth the money, not weigh how I use them anyway.

Going to give Ibra a whirl.

I've got POTM Aubameyang and I'm now playing the narrow 4231. I was playing a 433 variatient and it was quite wide so it created space for him to play in and exploit on the break. in my current formation I could really do with a target man type for the amc's to play off and Auba's strength and aggression aren't really up to it, not to mention those who are playing defensive mentality with central defenders and defensive midfielders sitting on the edge of their penalty areas. the problem is he's that lethal I cant really afford to leave him out and he seems to find any space in the box quite well, so I forgive a bit of weakness in general play as he rescues me so often.

I might actually try Harry Kane to see how he links up with the pace around him and plays with his back to goal though.

Is Ramos worth it for anyone who has him? Currently got scream Pique and Militao. Playing a sort of La liga Spanish/Brazil and Epl hybrid. Militao gives links to Marcelo at left back and then Fernandinho in midfield, so I'm wondering if changing Militao to Ramos will work.

Had the most stressful game ever last night. Needed to win my last game to hit 20 wins. Was 4-1 down after 70 mins. Got it to 4-4. Went 5-4 down in extra then equalised in the 118th minute. Won 7-6 on pens :lol: Needed a pint after!

Had the most stressful game ever last night. Needed to win my last game to hit 20 wins. Was 4-1 down after 70 mins. Got it to 4-4. Went 5-4 down in extra then equalised in the 118th minute. Won 7-6 on pens :lol: Needed a pint after!

Blimey.

I don’t think it’s a coincidence that every game with consequences hanging on it are dramas like.

Struggled to 15 wins. Honestly doesn't feel like I won that many because it was such a chore. I aim for a minimum of 14 wins to get Gold 3 each week and just take anything above that as a bonus

I have played the weekend league twice now and struggled to 14 wins both times.
It isn't very enjoyable to be honest.

Icon grinds look grim as fuck. Took Guardiola already who's class. Tempted to leave it there tbh. Might do 3 offline for Schmeichel

I was bored and got Schmeichel because I loved him when I was younger and didn't think I was going to bother getting more tokens done and then managed three more. I got big Pete after having 84 Leno and tbh Leno was excellent at stopping shots but a bit of a parry merchant.

Schmeichel doesnt seem quite as good a shotstopper imo and whilst he doesnt parry as much, he has a habit of coming for crosses (especially ones dropping at the far post) one handed and spilling them or doing weak punches out - I know it's the lowest icon Schmeichel but I expected better.

I haven't got much more experience of decent keepers in FUT20 myself so nothing really to compare him to, but so far a bit of a let down for me after 60 games or so.

Glad Pep is good because it means I only need 5 tokens and looking at the challenges doubt I can be arsed with many more.

I was bored and got Schmeichel because I loved him when I was younger and didn't think I was going to bother getting more tokens done and then managed three more. I got big Pete after having 84 Leno and tbh Leno was excellent at stopping shots but a bit of a parry merchant.

Schmeichel doesnt seem quite as good a shotstopper imo and whilst he doesnt parry as much, he has a habit of coming for crosses (especially ones dropping at the far post) one handed and spilling them or doing weak punches out - I know it's the lowest icon Schmeichel but I expected better.

I haven't got much more experience of decent keepers in FUT20 myself so nothing really to compare him to, but so far a bit of a let down for me after 60 games or so.

Glad Pep is good because it means I only need 5 tokens and looking at the challenges doubt I can be arsed with many more.
I have De Gea and I find him pretty rubbish. I think all keepers are programmed to be vegetables..

Back