Fifa 20

Try changing your team completely. I couldn’t buy a win until I started the icon objectives. Found a great cheap Italian team with a front 3 of Gervinho, Lasagna and Cuadrado with Bonaventura, Pjanic and Lucas Leiva in midfield. Rattled the objective off in 4 matches with 3 wins and a draw, beating a stacked team with 2 icons up front 3-0 in the process.

They played brilliantly, making perfect runs and linking up well. Maybe it was my turn to get lucky but my point is to try different teams, sometimes they just click to your playing style.
I think it's just me, im doing the objectives at the minute so it's not the team

Has there been an update or something in the last week?

only been playing squad battles so far, been winning relatively easily on world class level. since the turn of the week my form has been dog shit. opposition seem to be pressing much more and I'm getting caught offside like all the time, massively noticable.

My team isnt brilliant and I'm an average player, but this is like stand out noticable.

Aye it’s been updated. For the better for me. Couldn’t buy a win online. Just won 6 in a row. Playing 3-5-2 and having some fun with that.

They’ve definitely changed headers. Think I scored one since the game came out before tonight when I’ve scored 4, 2 in one game

Not in play, if you’re losing it’s cause your team/you is shite.

I’m not having that like, I’m pretty sure your team goes stake street a while.

Plus there’s too much variation with how will my players play from game to game to suggest otherwise.

Sometimes they’re world beaters she’s making great runs and sometimes they’re worse than shite.

Has there been an update or something in the last week?

only been playing squad battles so far, been winning relatively easily on world class level. since the turn of the week my form has been dog shit. opposition seem to be pressing much more and I'm getting caught offside like all the time, massively noticable.

My team isnt brilliant and I'm an average player, but this is like stand out noticable.

I noticed before yesterday's update that my form was shite on rivals. Went from division 3 to 5.
Aye it’s been updated. For the better for me. Couldn’t buy a win online. Just won 6 in a row. Playing 3-5-2 and having some fun with that.

They’ve definitely changed headers. Think I scored one since the game came out before tonight when I’ve scored 4, 2 in one game
I'm playing 3-5-2 with the wingers and strikers set to come back on defence. Hammers my fitness but works well.

Last edited:
I’m doing my first fut champions this weekend, I’ve won 4 from 5 so far. Are the packs ever any good in this? I’m probably not going to do loads maybe 10, is that even worth bothering with?

I’m doing my first fut champions this weekend, I’ve won 4 from 5 so far. Are the packs ever any good in this? I’m probably not going to do loads maybe 10, is that even worth bothering with?
You need to win 14 ideally as it gives you automatic re-entry as well as two FuT champion picks.

11 wins gives you enough points for re-entry, but only 1 FuT pick. Anything less than 11 isn't much of a reward to be honest

Bastard, so is it usually better to be average in the first five? Not sure how i feel about that.
There's an algorithm that runs on it, if you string some wins together it starts purposefully putting you against harder players. I think its to try and stop a lower ranked player getting lucky and racking up wins against lesser opponents, so only the best of the best make the top 100 etc. Think it works the other way with defeats as well, whenever I do WL I always seem win a few in a row then lose a few.

Seems to be some changes to the AI since the update. Started my career as Sunderland again and the AI defo seems to close down a lot more.

Also seems that the AI is now capable of doing that one touch passing routine resulting in a goal pretty much every time - used to happen in 19 as well. OP lobbed through balls for them looks to have crept back in as well.

Back