Fifa 20

How? Is the aim of the game not to assemble a good squad? You being jealous of the fact that I got lucky and packed a good player with a free pack and sold him for loads is what's wrong with the game. Pick up your lip sunshine.
If you had spent loads of cash on FIFA points I would agree with him, but it sounds like you got a lucky pack and cashed in.... Nowt wrong with that.

If you had spent loads of cash on FIFA points I would agree with him, but it sounds like you got a lucky pack and cashed in.... Nowt wrong with that.

I don't even normally play Ultimate Team let alone spend any money on it. Only reason I'm giving it a go this year is because I got lucky with that free pack.

Career mode is where it's at.

Team so far.
Leno
Rudiger
Gomez
Coleman
Angelino

Henderson

Antonio
Pulisic

Ali

Wilson
Jesus.
I don't even normally play Ultimate Team let alone spend any money on it. Only reason I'm giving it a go this year is because I got lucky with that free pack.

Career mode is where it's at.
Each to there own mate but think Career is boring as out.

Seasons/clubs/fut streets ahead of it.

Last edited:
Finished my 10 hours, in Division 6 but only a win off div 5. Played a good few squad battles and should finish in Gold 2 by the time Monday comes so will get some decent packs. My team is as follows:

GK: Burki (packed him, untradeable so keeping him for now)

LB: Dalbert
CB: Romagnoli
CB: Nacho Fernandez
RB: Sergi Roberto

CDM: Parolo
LM: J Lukaku
RM: Jesus Navas
CAM: Luis Alberto

ST: Mandzukic
ST: Gameiro

Burki is messing my chemistry up so will be getting a decent Serie A/La Liga keeper when I get some more coins.

Last edited:
Just played my first 5 online UT games and quite liked it, it’s harder to abuse the defensive controls which is a positive and negative but better overall I think.

Won 4 and lost 1 but put in division 5, seems a bit harsh!

Teixeira quite handy for not a lot of coins at this level!

Had a couple of games with Leicester in the Champions League and am really enjoying it now. For once two great football games out together.

Didnt even realise you could get this already. I was waiting to just purchase it in friday when it gets released. I've got EA access so I'll be downloading this later on today, looking forward to play it.

How? Is the aim of the game not to assemble a good squad? You being jealous of the fact that I got lucky and packed a good player with a free pack and sold him for loads is what's wrong with the game. Pick up your lip sunshine.

The game is broken but not because of you.

Nobody should even have had 430k to buy Son from you at this stage.

The grind should be till at least Xmas. Players have 500k coins before official release is crazy.

I caved and got ea access, I packed de ligt so decided to build a serie a team

I thought I had had Van dijk when the pack was opening, then I thought who the fuck are Piemonte Calcio, forgot about the naming rights for a second and though I was getting some awful Dutch CB

Thought I'd give EA Access a spin, and actually really like the gameplay this year. Was convinced I wasn't going to buy it but I'm considering it now.

Built up about 50k with bronze packs and pissing about on the market. Got a basic Ligue 1 team. Aouar is a monster of a midfielder this early in the game, and costs nowt.

I bought a month of EA Access then cancelled the subscription after I used my 10 hours.... Got a full refund haha

Back