Fifa 20

Should get some points for that like. 5 games is a canny amount TBH. Fitness going to be hard early on too.
Think a lot of people jam a load of loan players in for those games to give themselves the best chance. You'll get coins for the games at least.

Finally got it downloaded, few squad battles then managed to win my first placement match 4-2. As always I went straight for Mandzukic as my target man, got Jordan Lukaku and Navas on the wings for pace with Moussa Dembele in Cam, managed to pack an untradeable Hradecky so got him in goal then a bunch of average defenders.

Anybody have any idea when the squad update will be out? For Tuesdays release or fridays?

I have ea access and want to start a career like but last few days of the window havent been done.

Well I am seriously pissed off with my start. Done some of the starter SBCs and scraped together teams to complete Marquee Matchups and the best player I have pulled is an 82 goalkeeper out of all of the packs I have opened. Not one player of value in my club and only 80 coins. Great reward for playing last year!!

Happy with my team Ultimate team so far like.

Ederson
Alexander Arnold
Ake
Robertson
Wijnaldum
Oxlade Chamberlain
Ndombele
Sterling
Gabriel Jesus
Felipe Anderson
GK: Ederson
RB: Alexander Arnold
CB: Sanchez
CB: Ake
LB: Robertson
CM: Wijnaldum
CM: Oxlade Chamberlain
CM: Ndombele
RW: Sterling
ST: Gabriel Jesus
LW: Felipe Anderson

Missed a player
Fucked the formatting of that right up.

Last edited:

Ederson
Alexander Arnold
Ake
Robertson
Wijnaldum
Oxlade Chamberlain
Ndombele
Sterling
Gabriel Jesus
Felipe Anderson
CB: Sanchez
CB: Ake
LB: Robertson
CM: Wijnaldum
CM: Oxlade Chamberlain
CM: Ndombele
RW: Sterling
ST: Gabriel Jesus
LW: Felipe Anderson

Missed a player
Fucked the formatting of that right up.
UT is absolutely shite now like. Teams like tbat already and the game isnt even out

Have EA actually changed any aspects of gameplay or have they just added shitty volta to make up for lack of improvements?

Career mode better be more realistic otherwise I won’t be buying it and sticking with pro evo

Ederson
Alexander Arnold
Ake
Robertson
Wijnaldum
Oxlade Chamberlain
Ndombele
Sterling
Gabriel Jesus
Felipe Anderson