Fifa 20

Struggled to 10 wins, this game hates me, I’m a solid 50% win ratio on rivals but WL doesn’t feel the same, differed button lag a few times this weekend too, and don’t get me started on last minute equaliser....!

Struggled to 10 wins, this game hates me, I’m a solid 50% win ratio on rivals but WL doesn’t feel the same, differed button lag a few times this weekend too, and don’t get me started on last minute equaliser....!

Maybe I'm shit but this happens to me as well.

Lag in using a manual tackle or player switch often results in them going through on goal and scoring.

Also when I get the ball seems my players with 90 passing just pass it straight back to the opposition. Yet likes of Rashford Vardy and Zaha are playing total football with 15 successive passes 😂

Well I just had a game where i scores from a cross to go 1-0 up and the game crashed and give me a loss. Trying to get 14 wins and things like that ain’t gonna help. I think it’s a bug that it does that as I’ve had 3 times now since the last update for the game to crash and kick me back to Xbox menu, always when scoring from a cross.

Currently 10 wins with 10 games to spare.

Well I just had a game where i scores from a cross to go 1-0 up and the game crashed and give me a loss. Trying to get 14 wins and things like that ain’t gonna help. I think it’s a bug that it does that as I’ve had 3 times now since the last update for the game to crash and kick me back to Xbox menu, always when scoring from a cross.

Was it a header? There's a bug when you score headers at min

happened to me the other day, apparently it’s when your player auto shoots from a crossyou get bluescreen.

happened to me the other day, apparently it’s when your player auto shoots from a crossyou get bluescreen.

Yep that’s it I reckon. I’ve had header, volley and tap in but all with fizzed in crosses and the one today I was definitely trying to shoot with a player behind the one who headed in so was an auto shoot one.

Yep that’s it I reckon. I’ve had header, volley and tap in but all with fizzed in crosses and the one today I was definitely trying to shoot with a player behind the one who headed in so was an auto shoot one.
I mean it’s April and the games still broke. Fifa should come out every two year, then do a gigantic f***ing update in the middle imo.

We all have them weekends, I leave a load for a Sunday me always seems to help me.
Was 1 win away from gold 3. Bought Ronaldo this weekend plus did the Vidal SBC after selling Van Der Sar moments. If the game doesn’t want you to win then it doesn’t matter what team you field. The other player had gold Sissoko and he scored a bicycle kick ffs :lol:

Was 1 win away from gold 3. Bought Ronaldo this weekend plus did the Vidal SBC after selling Van Der Sar moments. If the game doesn’t want you to win then it doesn’t matter what team you field. The other player had gold Sissoko and he scored a bicycle kick ffs :lol:
14-4 at the minute but the connections so inconsistent, the only sides ive lost to this weekend are all gold sides haha.

Scraped to gold 3 after going on a 7 win streak.

Played someone who had Bergkamp. He was like Drogba bullying my centre halfs 😂

Gold three with eight games left let me son finish it so god knows what I end up with :lol: done Rodrigo SBC going to have a play about with side ozil unreal

Gold three with eight games left let me son finish it so god knows what I end up with :lol: done Rodrigo SBC going to have a play about with side ozil unreal

Just done it for 80k plus players I had. Nice link to fut birthday Munian.

5 star WF
4 star skills
Finesse trait
Outside foot trait.

He's going to be a beast

Just done it for 80k plus players I had. Nice link to fut birthday Munian.

5 star WF
4 star skills
Finesse trait
Outside foot trait.

He's going to be a beast
With having potm Werner it's going to take him a bit to get in side more down to chem then out else. Going to get bakayako done as a sub and chin some sbcs this week

Back