Fifa 20

Got 200k spare. Got a German team, anyone know any decent players? I’ve got if Havertz. So Reus is no good.

Might try save up for IF Werner as his normal card is very op.

Got 200k spare. Got a German team, anyone know any decent players? I’ve got if Havertz. So Reus is no good.

Is it a bundesliga team or a squad of Germans?

If it's bundesliga then you probably have the best team you can get barring in forms

Maybe pick up one of the road to the final players

This games fucked mind 😂

Can’t play anyone without them bringing on a world class player after 3 minutes.

Messi that game and hulk and neymar the game before 😎
Is it a bundesliga team or a squad of Germans?

If it's bundesliga then you probably have the best team you can get barring in forms

Maybe pick up one of the road to the final players
It’s a bundesliga mate.
Played 4 here, lost 4. Probably could have won 2 but my teams not a patch on everyone else’s. Conceded to an inform player every game 😂

Worst one some inform called atal (sp) bloke had two shots all game.

Last edited:
This games fucked mind 😂

Can’t play anyone without them bringing on a world class player after 3 minutes.

Messi that game and hulk and neymar the game before 😎

It’s a bundesliga mate.
Played 4 here, lost 4. Probably could have won 2 but my teams not a patch on everyone else’s. Conceded to an inform player every game 😂

Worst one some inform called atal (sp) bloke had two shots all game.
Probably depends on division and formation, I felt like bundesliga didn't get bullied off the ball as much

I'm moving to a hybrid team as I want to use scream pique and I have untradable Ter stegen

I was bored and got Schmeichel because I loved him when I was younger and didn't think I was going to bother getting more tokens done and then managed three more. I got big Pete after having 84 Leno and tbh Leno was excellent at stopping shots but a bit of a parry merchant.

Schmeichel doesnt seem quite as good a shotstopper imo and whilst he doesnt parry as much, he has a habit of coming for crosses (especially ones dropping at the far post) one handed and spilling them or doing weak punches out - I know it's the lowest icon Schmeichel but I expected better.

I haven't got much more experience of decent keepers in FUT20 myself so nothing really to compare him to, but so far a bit of a let down for me after 60 games or so.

Glad Pep is good because it means I only need 5 tokens and looking at the challenges doubt I can be arsed with many more.
Tbh I'll grind it out for Carlos. Keepers are cheap as chips so waste of a token

Got 6 icon swaps from the first set, but didn’t want Schmeichel. Tall order from here to get tow icons back though as would need 17 total given that Nesta is the one I prefer.

Unsure whether to stick with Nesta and give up or just try and do as many as possible. If I got to say 13/14 May make sense to just get a different player though.

Got 6 icon swaps from the first set, but didn’t want Schmeichel. Tall order from here to get tow icons back though as would need 17 total given that Nesta is the one I prefer.

Unsure whether to stick with Nesta and give up or just try and do as many as possible. If I got to say 13/14 May make sense to just get a different player though.
I got Nesta mate he's decent. I'm just gonna do the minimum needed to get pep as it is easier links with two icons

I got Nesta mate he's decent. I'm just gonna do the minimum needed to get pep as it is easier links with two icons

Do wish I had a couple more tokens as I’m trying to build a hybrid la Liga and bundesliga team and the icons as you say will link it.

Nesta would be good though, just wondering if it is worth the effort of trying to do them all and if I fall short I could get a Keane instead of Nesta or something.

anyone know if you will be able to do anything with any you have spare from icon swaps I?

I do want Keane like.. But I bought the game late and only got 6 tokens last season, meaning I need to get the majority from this one.. Tempted to just take Pep and leave it there, don't think I have it in me to grind out those online tokens.

I play this at the moment;
Neuer
RTTF Mbabu, Tah, OTW Hernandez, Alaba
Gnabry, Witsel, Ballack, Sane
Werner, IF Havertz

Will upgrade to IF Werner tomorrow, providing I don't get anything good in my FUT Champns rewards :lol:

Also Bundesliga POTM is out on Friday and considering Lewa got another IF today it's likely to be Gnabry so will go after that too.

I do want Keane like.. But I bought the game late and only got 6 tokens last season, meaning I need to get the majority from this one.. Tempted to just take Pep and leave it there, don't think I have it in me to grind out those online tokens.

Just doing the offline ones building myself up for online ones. Got through the Mexican one which was a pain, but doing the Portuguese one now which isnt so bad.

I'll do the Turkish one after this then I'll need two online ones to get Pep as I doubt a couple of the online ones will be as much of an chew on as the Championship one on legendary.

Did 2 more icon swaps tonight. Won 8 on the spin with la Liga and PL squads. That's 4 done from this set. Have 4 from last set as I took pep who is class. Not sure who I want to go for. If I get them all with probably be Rio. If not I think ballack looks quality. If I really can not be arsed anymore will get 4 more and get crespo. Very meta. Got nearly 1m coins sitting doing nowt, playing with a average team without objectives. That Jonathan CSL card is mint like. Got gold 3 rewards tomorrow. Pack luck has been utterly garbage this year. Must have used it all up last year. Tempted to wait it out till black Friday now. Must be far away? Want neymar like.

Back