Fifa 20

Well, that's me done with the game, I got rid off all my players and uninstalled it. The cheats have won and EA have zero interest in doing anything about it.

Since when did you get a loss for a DC when the game hasn’t even finished loading up? I’ve had two tonight, I should be 8-1 but instead I’m 8-3, never happend to me before

Just got an ultimate pack for free. Who did I pull?
88 TOTW Bruno Fernandes. I’ve already got his POTM 90 and summer heat versions 1&2...f***ing EA.

Anyone done that 5x 88+ pack?

Just completed mine but nothing usable - Kabak, Immobile, Godin, Hummels and Cavani.

They’ll all go back into SBC’s. Although it’s costly, might try and do Dembele.

Anyone done that 5x 88+ pack?

Just completed mine but nothing usable - Kabak, Immobile, Godin, Hummels and Cavani.

They’ll all go back into SBC’s. Although it’s costly, might try and do Dembele.

I did it and best I got was 89 Muniain so put them into icon SBC and got 91 Roberto Carlos, happy with him but would have preferred an attacking players.

Did a couple of 84-92 SBCs and got and 87 and 85, obviously!

Got next to no players left in my club now though :(

I did it and best I got was 89 Muniain so put them into icon SBC and got 91 Roberto Carlos, happy with him but would have preferred an attacking players.

Did a couple of 84-92 SBCs and got and 87 and 85, obviously!

Got next to no players left in my club now though :(

Yeah, I gutted my club at TOTSSF. Have just used the 88+ lot to complete premium Modric SBC so not much left unless I want to risk some of the players I use occasionally. Pretty much at the point where only the best can improve my team though. 90% of the prime icons wouldn't start and certainly not the ones I keep getting.

Did the 5 88+ SBC. Got 90 handanovic, 90 benzema, scream Zlatan, 88 Godin and 88 Pique. Put them into an icon SBC and got zambrotta. Playing him at CB next to winter refresh Ake and he’s a beast. I put a sentinel card on him, he’s like a brick wall. Working towards Pope now. I’ve gone back to playing 88 Bruno Fernandes as I honestly think that version plays better than the summer heat versions.
Just pulled 90 MOTM sterling from a free 2 player pack too. I’ll take that!

Last edited:
Was going to call last weekend my last, but done a prime icon pack and got Kenny Dalglish so think I’ll squeeze another one in.
Did the 5 88+ SBC. Got 90 handanovic, 90 benzema, scream Zlatan, 88 Godin and 88 Pique. Put them into an icon SBC and got zambrotta. Playing him at CB next to winter refresh Ake and he’s a beast. I put a sentinel card on him, he’s like a brick wall. Working towards Pope now. I’ve gone back to playing 88 Bruno Fernandes as I honestly think that version plays better than the summer heat versions.
Just pulled 90 MOTM sterling from a free 2 player pack too. I’ll take that!
The content at the minute is tremendous like.

Last edited:
That Vinicius card looks good, especially if he gets the upgrade. Only thing is how potless my club is. Not sure I have time to bronze upgrade, silver upgrade and then 85-92 pack the players to do it.

Was going to call last weekend my last, but done a prime icon pack and got Kenny Dalglish so think I’ll squeeze another one in.

The content at the minute is tremendous like.
Just did another icon SBC and got 91 Koeman. Very happy with that. I’ve been grinding the 85-92 SBCs. Pretty easy if you have a club full of useless golds like I did.
That Vinicius card looks good, especially if he gets the upgrade. Only thing is how potless my club is. Not sure I have time to bronze upgrade, silver upgrade and then 85-92 pack the players to do it.
I spent 10k on bronze packs earlier and managed to get enough gold players to do enough 85-92 packs for an icon SBC. I was bored shitless doing it mind.

Last edited:
Did the 88 rated players sb yesterday and got Ederson, Benzema, Goretzka, Koulibaly and Silva.

Then did it again today and got four keepers Oblak, Lloris, Neuer and Ederson again along with Luis Alberto. So used them for the icon SBC and got Figo which wasn’t bad considering

Back