Fifa 20 - 1 Gamertag on 2 Consoles

BDI

Winger
Another question, but i've been out of the game (no pun intended) for a while now!

Got feed up of Xbox and Fifa, so gave console to my son (who then gave it to daughter as he was bought a new one not to long back)

Both consoles in same house so I wanna start playing Fifa again. Both have XBL live, both have their own GT.

Apart from buying/downloading Fifa 20, what else so I need to be able to play Fifa on both consoles when either one is not being used

Another question, but i've been out of the game (no pun intended) for a while now!

Got feed up of Xbox and Fifa, so gave console to my son (who then gave it to daughter as he was bought a new one not to long back)

Both consoles in same house so I wanna start playing Fifa again. Both have XBL live, both have their own GT.

Apart from buying/downloading Fifa 20, what else so I need to be able to play Fifa on both consoles when either one is not being used
Think you can have your profile on any console, you just sign in when you want to use it.

Think you can have your profile on any console, you just sign in when you want to use it.

surely you'll need to have the game installed on each console of course?
Having the Fifa Disk/CD on me at all times isn't an issues as its always gonna in the house

Does, creating a new (additional) GT to one the kids have, then mean you need an extra Gold Sub for £39 per year?

surely you'll need to have the game installed on each console of course?
Having the Fifa Disk/CD on me at all times isn't an issues as its always gonna in the house

Does, creating a new (additional) GT to one the kids have, then mean you need an extra Gold Sub for £39 per year?

On your Primary Xbox anyone can use your Gold subscription. You can move your own gold subscription to any console as it's locked to a user and not the console.

What I do is have my son's Xbox as my Primary console so he can use all of the functionality of my Xbox account (Live Sub, Gamepass, etc)

Back