Fifa 19 UT

I’m using OTW Anderson at the minute, I considered doing this SBC but it’s pricey, hmmmm.

I've never had anderson, I was using willian Europa league. Not sure if Fraser would replace him permanently but he's one of them fast players who are actually fast in the game.

Pretty much used all the crap I got from them 20 packs I opened

I've never had anderson, I was using willian Europa league. Not sure if Fraser would replace him permanently but he's one of them fast players who are actually fast in the game.

Pretty much used all the crap I got from them 20 packs I opened

Ah fair enough. I’ve put him in as concept and I lose two Chem points so it’s a no from me.

Now I’m working on the Digne objective, going to play birthday Lukaku up front to hopefully sort it.

Ah fair enough. I’ve put him in as concept and I lose two Chem points so it’s a no from me.

Now I’m working on the Digne objective, going to play birthday Lukaku up front to hopefully sort it.
I just start eoe Valencia at RB then switch him to rw in game

12/14 fut swaps done, on course for the icon this time so I'm happy with that until I pack a shit keeper

PL tots done.

Tots gomis, untradeable Hummel's and a few 85 n 84s hoyed away.

Didn't want a goalie or a cb

Got my wish, but not a brilliant one....it was wijnaldum

PL tots done.

Tots gomis, untradeable Hummel's and a few 85 n 84s hoyed away.

Didn't want a goalie or a cb

Got my wish, but not a brilliant one....it was wijnaldum
Snap! A bit meh really but he’s not too bad in game.

Completed all the weekly objectives but the Saudi one became a chore. Won 3 out of the first 4 games then the last 2 took a while longer. Some proper arseholes play this game though. One had almost a full Saudi TOTS squad, raced into a 2-0 lead then subbed on Ronaldo, Ibra and Van Dijk.

Best game I had was a 3-2 win after Extra Time where neither of us made any substitutions, watched any replays or abused any mechanics of the game. Most enjoyable game I have played in a long time, a real rarity!!

Seasons is the gentlemens preferred mode of play. Ripping it up with Galatasary at the mo. Ranked 46,000 out of nearly a million. Not bad for an owld man. Suck it up kiddas.

Back