Fifa 19 UT

Have you lads seen the rewards for weekend league going forward? Instead of totw packs and picks it's team of the season. Makes it worth playing again. Have a search on YouTube for RunTheFUTMarket he has a video up about it all. The elite ranks get guaranteed packs containing only tots cards from what I saw.

Have you lads seen the rewards for weekend league going forward? Instead of totw packs and picks it's team of the season. Makes it worth playing again. Have a search on YouTube for RunTheFUTMarket he has a video up about it all. The elite ranks get guaranteed packs containing only tots cards from what I saw.
As far as I knew, this week was the last that would be totw, after that it would be tots, I think gold 2 will get you a pick from the top league

EA servers been down all morning then they come back online but still restricting playing online games, rivals etc.

Honestly, for a massive company they really are quite rubbish.

....I forgot about that. Feeling a bit annoyed with myself now!

Aye I’d have done that but saw the advice online elsewhere, some marquee matchups and other SBCs tonight to nab and keep for tomorrow though.

I’ve got about 12 packs, half untradable, sitting there, I’m struggling to hold off opening them :D

Last edited:
20 packs just opened, mostly primes n rares I'd saved up.
Casemiro
Ozil
Some shitty in forms like kalou, got 2 or 3 of them.
Loads of 84s

Then finally a blue......trolled to the max, it was some centre half from Saudi Arabia :):lol::lol:

is it Prem?

is it not a shitty league?

Prem!

20 packs just opened, mostly primes n rares I'd saved up.
Casemiro
Ozil
Some shitty in forms like kalou, got 2 or 3 of them.
Loads of 84s

Then finally a blue......trolled to the max, it was some centre half from Saudi Arabia :):lol::lol:

Awwwwe no :cry:

I’ve got 13 to open later tonight, I’d love Salah, Stirling or Allison.

After all that I got regular Pogba and and untradable IF Milan RB, bit of a let down really.

Last edited:
After about 4 Fifas I've finally had a go at WL:lol:
Never normally get chance but house to myself for 2 days so thought I'd use these qualifying points I've had since week 3.

Such a noob. Was confused as fuck as to why the oppo all had same away kit as my club until I realised:oops::lol:
I'm only a shit division 6 player on rivals but I've played 10, lost 6 won 4 on me 1st time.

Had nee idea you got rivals points too!

I'm not bronze benching like

Got nowt in packs last night like. Few 85s and IFs:neutral:

After about 4 Fifas I've finally had a go at WL:lol:
Never normally get chance but house to myself for 2 days so thought I'd use these qualifying points I've had since week 3.

Such a noob. Was confused as fuck as to why the oppo all had same away kit as my club until I realised:oops::lol:
I'm only a shit division 6 player on rivals but I've played 10, lost 6 won 4 on me 1st time.

Had nee idea you got rivals points too!

I'm not bronze benching like

Got nowt in packs last night like. Few 85s and IFs:neutral:

Aye I think if you play all 30 games (a right slog) then you’re pretty close to rank one rivals anyway.

Five games into the weekend league, went 5-4 up in a cracking game and lost connection to opponent, I thought he'd back out. Turns out my internet had gone, so I waited a bit. Nothing. Rang sky, they've said there is a problem with the connection in our area and it could take a few days to fix.

There's a waste of 2000 qual points unless I decide to put myself through playing via a 4g hotspot from my phone. Wouldn't care I had won three of the four I completed and was winning the fifth. I can't see a mobile phone connection making for decent gameplay. Anyone tried it before?

Back