Whos in ?

Team so far:
Fabianski

Kurzawa Koscielny Rami Souquet

Fellaini
Doucoure Schneiderlin

Sigurdsson

Defoe Sturridge

Ive enjoyed what ive played so far like. Cheap Prem team to start...

Rui Patricio
Trent-AA Stones Smalling Davies
Doucoure Ramsey
Maddison
Bernardo Silva Richarlison
Arnautovic

Im never that lucky best player i got last year was inform morata and I spent a fortune

I spent a tenner as I never spend much anyway and last year I got informs and all sorts in team of the season, usually I get virtually nothing. Mostly from playing squad battles, getting shit loads of packs every week from it and coins and doing loads of the squad building stuff. I had team of the season Otamendi, Mahrez, an 88 inform Zaha and some other shit.

Still debating whether to get it this year though as currently playing PES19.

I spent a tenner as I never spend much anyway and last year I got informs and all sorts in team of the season, usually I get virtually nothing. Mostly from playing squad battles, getting shit loads of packs every week from it and coins and doing loads of the squad building stuff. I had team of the season Otamendi, Mahrez, an 88 inform Zaha and some other shit.

Still debating whether to get it this year though as currently playing PES19.
Quality that like, never played pes for about 10 year dont like the fact it has no rights to team names or out

Quality that like, never played pes for about 10 year dont like the fact it has no rights to team names or out

Yeah that put me off pes for a while, especially as I'm on Xbox with no option files. it has all the players in and some leagues but I've had to edit team names in the PL, championship and is liga and spent a bit of time editing all kits in the PL and some championship to make them bearable.

Someone I know has spent over 200 bar on PlayStation credit (or whatever it's called) to buy fifa points already.

He recorded a video of his screen and I noticed his record was 14-5-15

Why spend fortunes on the game especially if you are quite clearly shit at it ??
:lol: This sounds like me

Yeah that put me off pes for a while, especially as I'm on Xbox with no option files. it has all the players in and some leagues but I've had to edit team names in the PL, championship and is liga and spent a bit of time editing all kits in the PL and some championship to make them bearable.
Couldnt be arsed with the hassle

Someone I know has spent over 200 bar on PlayStation credit (or whatever it's called) to buy fifa points already.

He recorded a video of his screen and I noticed his record was 14-5-15

Why spend fortunes on the game especially if you are quite clearly shit at it ??

Because people are morons. Just another 500 fifa points because one of these packs might be the pack that has Ronaldo. Rinse and repeat :rolleyes:.

Couldnt be arsed with the hassle

I wasn't going to but I bought it the other week after one of my mates was going on and on about it when I was off work. Kinda got into it a bit and started editing team names, then went to town on the PL kits and got them looking decent. Obviously in that respect it's miles behind FIFA like, ridiculous they can still sell a game without what is an essential part of the whole experience missing IMO.

It's holding my attention at the moment as its not all about pace and because in the PES version of FUT (My Team) I managed to get Ronaldo and Suarez straight away. No doubt I'll cave in as Sunderland aren't in it and I'll want to try them on career mode.

Back