Fifa 19 UT

Got tots Mane in marquee matchups small gold pack. He was rapid in one game but I have neymar and prime moments Giggs so sold for 1.5m!

Fancy Best and Roberto Carlos.

I've got 12 tots players for upcoming sbcs though

Haven't used the PIM Best but I wouldn't spend the coins on him if you're doing the SBC at this point. My Prime Best is a liability now, no where near physical enough for TOTS VVD and Icon CBs

You make me sick :lol:
I got Pique in the same pack anarl. Probs best pack I've ever had :lol:

Haven't used the PIM Best but I wouldn't spend the coins on him if you're doing the SBC at this point. My Prime Best is a liability now, no where near physical enough for TOTS VVD and Icon CBs
I have mbappe, Salah or sterling as me RW and I play them very much wide, coming inside, so he wouldn't come up against CBs much.
For all I've packed i still prefer me mainstays of neymar, mbappe, canvani and Suarez as me front 4....even though I have prime icons for those positions too

Last edited:
I got Pique in the same pack anarl. Probs best pack I've ever had :lol:

I have mbappe, Salah or sterling as me RW and I play them very much wide, coming inside, so he wouldn't come up against CBs much.
For all I've packed i still prefer me mainstays of neymar, mbappe, canvani and Suarez as me front 4....even though I have prime icons for those positions too

Mbappe is the best RW in the game, that won't change ever.

Started 0-2 this Weekend League, trying to get them all played before I head to Wembley tomorrow. 13-5 now, gold 2 would do for me this weekend.

My WL has been absolutely brutal.
Won 7 lost 10. :lol:

Teams I'm coming up against are absolutely unreal. Eusebio n Ronaldo up front for the last 3 or 4 ive played.

Everyone has 2 or 3 absolutely top rated tots. How can you even defend against them blue lacazettes n agueros. They've sent me dizzy

After going through a 10 match WL losing streak. I dropped van nistelrooy, Figo, SBC Casemiro, EL willian, lloris, tots Doherty, blanc. Sacked Eddie Howe and the 4231 tactics.

Went 5 2 3
SBC Cech
Mbabbe FB Luiz Vertonghen tots alderweireld tots digne

Tots wijnaldum tots rice

Tots Fraser SBC vardy mahrez

Won pretty much every match but my previous losses mean I finished in silver 1.

Got the right back in the portigese sbc

Last edited:
Just grind menus now. Don't play rivals at all. Play to 11 or 14 wins on WL then give away free wins.

My club is absolutely stacked due to league SBC grind. Got about 3000 players and 40 special cards. Just did TOTS Goretzka and spend zero of my coins.

Rocking with this at the moment. Switch into 4-2-2-2

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=ekPT5gQubvIv:FFA19XBO

Assuming you switch goretzka back, does it make a difference on chem or the way they play in game? Never tried owt like that.

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=kHFVaV2onQA6C:FFA19PS4

My new premiership team. Happy with some parts of it but it obviously needs upgrading and I have 320k or so to do that. Any recommendations guys? I’m happy with my bench options but obviously no chemistry to accommodate them.
I'd get rid of Alli, replace with De bruyne or an icon if you want to splash out

I'm going with this at the minute, I can afford to replace vardy but he's class

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=kgtYeNj6nQA7g:FFA19PS4

Last edited:

Back