Fifa 19 UT

I have done Reus and Gotze this year. Had nearly the league SBC done from bronze packs and silver upgrades but didn't like any of the players. Sold all the players. Could have done some and tried the looks on the packs I guess. The MLS packs looks good. But sold everyone instead.
MLS packs were terrible for me. I have Dutch and Turkish prepped, will think about selling if the packs are poor, however if you buy enough spares like I did then you can make good profit in any case.

Now got 1.1 million coins since some fool paid 490k for Mbappe when his bin price is about 35k less!! Going to wait and see what happens with the market over the next week or so before buying as I'm not in any hurry to improve the team.

Trying to complete the new UCL SBC and had to buy a UCL card. Now it won't show when I try to add it to SBC yet it is my club and I can place it in squad or on transfer list. Annoyed me so much that I bought another one, and exactly the same has happened!! This happened to anyone else before? Can't do the SBC until it sorts itself out.

Last edited:

f***ing torrid time tonight on rivals. Lost 6 in a row before managing 2 wins.
Has the title update happened yet or have my players just turned to shit?

Coming across lots of uber teams down in div 6. It's as if people are happy to stay down there for easier rewards!! Hmmm

I’m sure they reduce pack weight as time goes by on the game. First week and the EA access beta, I got all sorts out of 7.5k packs. CR7 and Kante amongst lots of others, then by the time it his December you are lucky to get a rare player in one.

My sure whether to got untradeable or tradeable today. Don’t need the coins but difficult to improve the team, should probably just take the coins but there’s no fun in that. Will probably end up going untradeable because I’m a child and want more packs.

I’m sure they reduce pack weight as time goes by on the game. First week and the EA access beta, I got all sorts out of 7.5k packs. CR7 and Kante amongst lots of others, then by the time it his December you are lucky to get a rare player in one.

My sure whether to got untradeable or tradeable today. Don’t need the coins but difficult to improve the team, should probably just take the coins but there’s no fun in that. Will probably end up going untradeable because I’m a child and want more packs.
I did

Packed a duplicate untradable David Silva!
Fortunately the other one I have is UCL version so I could save this in me squad. I'll use in a high requirements SBC later.
Nowt else apart from marquinhos. But finally got a shit load of consumables I needed desperately

Looks like they're deffo giving one in the eye to traders etc with MM. Requirements are so low.
But bad part for everyone is that rewards are low to. Did them all easy from club.
That said I got nowt but Ribery. Only worth 9k so will keep but not use.

Did a few of league nos and serie a that I had 75% of. Did 3 teams, packed a 82 IF (keeping) and got fabinho and Leno...sold for 81k:lol:

Potm auba requires nif auba:rolleyes::lol:

Last edited:
Heads up for one of tonight's sbc's. Won't work on app.

Asks for 2 common UCL and team to be all gold ..But app won't recognise UCL as gold..works on console

UCL never works as gold for me on app, they don’t feature in squad builder guides either.
Aye mate. I said it the other week that UCL aren't being accepted as gold. Then EA go and do an SBC that needs ALL gold BUT 2 UCLs.
Looks like they're meant to be but only console will accept

Got impatient with my coin balance and bought Prime Pires for my LW instead of Neymar. He was only 670k on open bid so I figure I can't really lose much if he is a disappointment!! Have been getting bored with the lack of investment opportunities and crap packs so thought it was time to try some players out I haven't used before.

In the meantime I have now prepped the Bundesliga as well as Eredivisie and Superlig so hoping for at least one to drop soon (hopefully with a Brazilian player as reward). Guessing that Prem and LaLiga will be the last ones to drop so not bothering with them yet.

Trying to resist buying one of them 50k player packs....
I was bored and didn't resist.

Got dynamic UCL Fekir and normal Douglas costa:lol:

Got impatient with my coin balance and bought Prime Pires for my LW instead of Neymar. He was only 670k on open bid so I figure I can't really lose much if he is a disappointment!! Have been getting bored with the lack of investment opportunities and crap packs so thought it was time to try some players out I haven't used before.

In the meantime I have now prepped the Bundesliga as well as Eredivisie and Superlig so hoping for at least one to drop soon (hopefully with a Brazilian player as reward). Guessing that Prem and LaLiga will be the last ones to drop so not bothering with them yet.
Been working my way through Italian and French from club as I get players. Bought the odd cheap one I needed and did most of bigger clubs with out of position players etc. Packed Naldo, sold for 15.5k, pays itself off as you go

Last edited:
I was bored and didn't resist.

Got dynamic UCL Fekir and normal Douglas costa:lol:

Been working my way through Italian and French from club as I get players. Bought the odd cheap one I needed and did most of bigger clubs with out of position players etc. Packed Naldo, sold for 15.5k, pays itself off as you go
It does because I did it this way last year. If you prep them though you make a lot of money selling off spares in the initial hype which tends to cover your prep costs. Then anything you pack is pure profit.

Pires is class by the way. 4 goals in the first 2 games with him and numerous assists since. His crossing and through balls are incredible and his finesse shots are jaw dropping. Well worth the cost.

Switched to 4-3-1-2 and allowed fullbacks to go forward. Much better fun! Won 7-8 and scoring loads. Got 7 out of 10 needed for that super version of Tah who looks class. Was interested the weekend for the first time this weekend. Won 4 out of 5 but wanted to get that Tah nearly sorted. Plus wanted that swap deals CDM who looks meta

Just seen new SBC for Europa league SMS card. His otw was class for me last year.
Half way through (got fuck all in the mega pack)....Gonna take me till next week to do the 2nd part I reckon

Back