Fifa 19 UT

Not many tips for this year now, I’m not in that group anymore unfortunately.

You'll never go wrong buying discard price in forms for 12k or so, and listing for 18k. If you can be arsed to relist the trade pile 5 or 6 times a day on the web/mobile app you'll always do well enough.

Good league and nationality will provide more sales. And when a squad builder is released that needs them, they'll rocket in price. Also buying the cheapest 84/85/86 rated in forms and doing the same thing.

I do it every year - although working from home I've often been able to relist my trade pile 10 times a day - and alongside coins from weekly rewards, I dont think ive ever ended up on less than 5 or 6 million coins

Thought I would play a few games and for some reason my team has turned to absolute shite. So frustrating that I have most of the best players in the game but for 6 games in a row they can’t even perform a simple pass. Hope they sort this shit out in 20 ...

Thought I would play a few games and for some reason my team has turned to absolute shite. So frustrating that I have most of the best players in the game but for 6 games in a row they can’t even perform a simple pass. Hope they sort this shit out in 20 ...
No one would buy packs/fifa points if your team played like the stats show for more than a few games.. it will be the same in 20.

Played my last WL this weekend (first one for ages too) beat a lad 2-0 on Friday night and he sends a message saying he hopes my mam dies in a car crash... I mean the game is pretty much dead so with the team he has he's going to lose a lot of games. My team is nowhere near a god squad. I reported the message and he got a 24 hour message ban. Got another message from him yesterday saying it was a short ban and he meant every word. Reported him again. Scum like that shouldn't be allowed to play online if they can't take losing...

Played my last WL this weekend (first one for ages too) beat a lad 2-0 on Friday night and he sends a message saying he hopes my mam dies in a car crash... I mean the game is pretty much dead so with the team he has he's going to lose a lot of games. My team is nowhere near a god squad. I reported the message and he got a 24 hour message ban. Got another message from him yesterday saying it was a short ban and he meant every word. Reported him again. Scum like that shouldn't be allowed to play online if they can't take losing...

That’s mental like, and quite sad people resort to such snidey tactics.

How did you get to know the sanction? What platform was it on?

Good on you for reporting him mate.

That’s mental like, and quite sad people resort to such snidey tactics.

How did you get to know the sanction? What platform was it on?

Good on you for reporting him mate.
He told me it was short ban, probably 24hours. Its on xbox.
I beat someone last night and they messaged me that thy had reported me. No idea what for lol I don't use cheap tactics or anything won fair and square. I asked what for but obviously got no response. Lowest of the low seem to be left playing the game now.

Hasn't been turned on for a good few weeks now. Enjoying the break.

Doesn't seem mad that you work to get an elite team, icons and best TOTS players and just stop playing, waiting for the new one to come out. I was canny surprised at how early EA wrote of this year's FIFA. No content for well over a month. Bit shitty of them that.

Hasn't been turned on for a good few weeks now. Enjoying the break.

Doesn't seem mad that you work to get an elite team, icons and best TOTS players and just stop playing, waiting for the new one to come out. I was canny surprised at how early EA wrote of this year's FIFA. No content for well over a month. Bit shitty of them that.
Tbf what could they offer? Most people (not me) have teams that can't really be Improved. They still give tots players as WL picks and they have just started giving people a loan pack every week with the highest rated players.. Which is something. They shot themselves in the foot this year by having way to many special cards.. It will no doubt be the same with the new one 😂

I dont think I am going to buy 20, certainly not at launch anyway.

I`m burnt out with it. Tried WL seeing as it was the last one and had probably my best start as I won something like 6 out of the first 8 but then couldnt be bothered to play anymore. The new one will be exactly the same with people exploiting cheap tactics and glitches to get wins. Time to try something different I think

I dont think I am going to buy 20, certainly not at launch anyway.

I`m burnt out with it. Tried WL seeing as it was the last one and had probably my best start as I won something like 6 out of the first 8 but then couldnt be bothered to play anymore. The new one will be exactly the same with people exploiting cheap tactics and glitches to get wins. Time to try something different I think
I know how you feel mate. I played it again and I finished gold 2 so was happy to finish on that note. I have 20 preorederd but I'm not sure if I want to buy it. Like you say it will be full of exploits and scripted bs, and a lot of the people that play it are *****.

Back