Fifa 19 - No UT

That’s the problem with fifa and ea...Ultimate Team. As long as that remains a cash cow they never need to improve any of the other game modes. And they’ll also continue to patch it back to 2012 gameplay as the whinging UT kids who can’t win with the gameplay improvements will desert the game unless they get their own way. And they’ll have the audacity to claim they’re good at the game.

You only need to look at what the new Fifa thread on here will descend into....hundreds of pages discussing what they’ve ‘packed’....bore the fuck off.

I came to the conclusion this year that UT is shite, been playing seasons since and really enjoying it. Loads less bullshit than UT.

Ultimate team has ruined it to be honest. There's a lot of people on this board who play it too.

The mode looks utter f***ing shite to me so I must be missing something.
Lobbed through ball to Ebineke (sp? Played for West Ham briefly) and squared to that Armenian Spartak striker... every. Single. Game.

Mind I was shite mind :lol:
Emenike? Quick Nigerian striker?

UT was f***ing class when it first came out
Has it not always been the same format?

Buy packs of cards for Fifa coins (some packs cost more than others so people will pay a lot for these coins/packs)?

Couldn’t enjoy it if people are spending stupid sums of money just for a chance of getting a Messi or Ronaldo in their pack. :lol:

Buy packs of cards for Fifa coins (some packs cost more than others so people will pay a lot for these coins/packs)?

Couldn’t enjoy it if people are spending stupid sums of money just for a chance of getting a Messi or Ronaldo in their pack. :lol:

Pretty much. You had to pay for it as well.

I hate any games that are pay-to-win after you’ve already paid to buy them. It’s rife in the industry now. Either give the game away for free and then sell stuff that helps people gameplay-wise, thus rewarding those who want to invest monetarily....or sell the game and let that be the last actual monetary transaction that occurs, actually winning can be based on playing the game until you’re good at it and you play on a level playing field with others. Selling progression in a game is basically admitting the game is not worth playing.

Not sure why they bother bringing a demo out tbh considering they always patch it back to shiteness within weeks after full release.

Back