Fifa 19 - No UT

The defending is a bit weird at the minute like, will take a bit of getting used to as the tweaks do every year. I'm still scoring plenty of goals but I'm not quite as fluid as last years yet. Need to get used to the defending and I'll be a force. Four games into seasons with 2 wins and 2 draws (f***ing 5-5 and 3-3...)

Bit confused. Playing a season as Sunderland. Just beaten Coventry 1-0 to go top, am unbeaten and yet after every game my approval rating is dropping. It's down to 69 now and is saying I'm not meeting my objectives. The only one that is crucial is domestic success and I'm top and the Fa cup hasn't started. I better not get sacked!

Bit confused. Playing a season as Sunderland. Just beaten Coventry 1-0 to go top, am unbeaten and yet after every game my approval rating is dropping. It's down to 69 now and is saying I'm not meeting my objectives. The only one that is crucial is domestic success and I'm top and the Fa cup hasn't started. I better not get sacked!
Send a scout out and get a young player, train him and ensure he plays in at least 11 games. I used mine in the cups worked ideal

Strange like, was bottom after 10 games in mine and was 75 odd.

I’m sure this is a commonly asked question but been toying over getting 19 but only play Career mode. Is it worth it? I assume career mode has hardly changed but is it worth it for the change in game play?

Completed a full season on career mode. It's a nice game mode but I'm not a fan of this game. 6/10.

I don't play against my mates anymore, otherwise id just play pro evo. The offline game modes are either horrendous or dull in that game though.

Combine both and you have a winner

Yeah I had that too apart from the league and FA Cup one the only one I haven't achieved is the one about improving brand exposure, do I just have to sign someone on a crucial contract?

Yeah I had that too apart from the league and FA Cup one the only one I haven't achieved is the one about improving brand exposure, do I just have to sign someone on a crucial contract?
Yep. In whatever position it says. On mine it says striker/midfielder.

Anyone having problems loaning players out only regens they are refusing to go on loan to any club. Rejected about 15 deals.

Anyone having problems loaning players out only regens they are refusing to go on loan to any club. Rejected about 15 deals.

Aye, system's fucked until they reach around 70, something to do with clubs bidding not being able to afford the massive £440 wages apparently.

Needs patching, or at least add an option to just pay the wage.

Was bad last year but this year takes the piss.

I've played a few more games and its actually f***ing terrible.

No matter who you try and sprint with on the ball any defender will catch and muscle them off it :lol: it makes through balls pretty much useless. The passing feels really random, like you'll try and inside pass and it'll randomly fly back to one of your centre backs, depsite how much pressure you apply to the button, it also feels slow, like last year you could really move the ball quickly and pull opposition players out of position but its so one paced its easy to defend whenever anyone sits deep. Its so clumsy its unreal, I concede at least a goal a game off my defenders running into someone and it dropping nicely for the other team. I think the finishing is shite as well, I'm usually free scoring but the amount of chances I need to score on this is absolutely mental. Added to that is the amount of shots that get blocked by superman-like flying tackles.

Update needed ASAFP like, I'm drawing so many games I'd have won by HT on last years game. I know they want it to be more even and stuff but this takes the piss.

I've played a few more games and its actually f***ing terrible.

No matter who you try and sprint with on the ball any defender will catch and muscle them off it :lol:

For about 5 years straight, people complained about pace being too impactful now it's finally rectified people still aren't happy. EA can't win can they!
I'm sure the days where Victor Ibarbo with his 98 acceleration and 98 top speed sprinting past everyone was really fun to play :rolleyes:

Back