Fifa 19 - No UT

I hate the online multiplayer shite. I wouldn’t mind it if the developers didn’t neglect the single player/campaign modes in games.
I very rarely play online and love a good story mode.

Dreading to see if they neglect the single player in red dead redemption. Which I think they will

I hate the online multiplayer shite. I wouldn’t mind it if the developers didn’t neglect the single player/campaign modes in games.

Dreading to see if they neglect the single player in red dead redemption. Which I think they will

tbf they have got the Journey if you like that kind of thing (I found it dreadful)

RR2 will be like GTA V, a solid SP campaign...but with nothing added to it afterwards and they'll concentrate purely on MP trying to sell you shit like gold horses and comedy hats.

Last edited:
Not to do with the demo, but I see EA have already stopped the free UT packs they were giving away in the companion app early access.....after 2 days:lol: tight fuckers:rolleyes::lol:

Don't like giving owt away for free

Rockstar release story driven games man, not gonna happen. There will be a huge focus on their online mode but the single player campaign will be lengthy as always.

Not to do with the demo, but I see EA have already stopped the free UT packs they were giving away in the companion app early access.....after 2 days:lol: tight fuckers:rolleyes::lol:

Don't like giving owt away for free

I saw they had announced they had temporarily stopped doing it due to a problem with the app (i.e. you could log in multiple times a day and get a free pack again and again)

I saw they had announced they had temporarily stopped doing it due to a problem with the app (i.e. you could log in multiple times a day and get a free pack again and again)
I saw the message saying they weren't, but not why. Where did you hear that mate?
I logged in a few times in one day but only got one pack like

Well I think this is the worst one yet. Played about 5 hours between UT and seasons.

WTF is going on with passing and how come all my opponents in UT already have class sides ?

Also, isn’t there a standard seasons in UT or is it all based around the weekend thing, which is only of any use if you play the game constantly whereas I just grab an hour here and there.

Shite. I’ve cancelled my preorder and will wait for RDR I think.

Only had a couple of games since midnight but personally enjoyed it so far. Feels different and I scored a goal after a lot of build up which felt more satisfying than anything I did on last year's.

Gone from getting "League 1" and "Premier League" FUT player packs with 12 items (in which I picked up TOTW Xhaka and 87 Hamsik)

Now picking up 4 item crappy gift packs or 250/500 coins :(

Back