FIFA 18

I've had a really frustrating time of it in fut online seasons today. 3 or 4 defeats off the belt. Big scorelines but felt like I dominated.
All of my tots players seemed to turn into billy jones where the opposition players had this uberness about them.
It just 'felt' like I couldn't do owt no matter what.
The last one I rage quit (and I never do) more at the game than my opposition....Who I could tell wasn't a decent player .....but his players were just up a gear, hitting 25 yard van basten style volleys into the net.

Sometimes it just randomly feels shit.....on a weekend I've found :confused::neutral:

I'm not sure if it's the servers or something more sinister and deliberate i.e. dynamic difficulty. Very noticeable lately though.

Serie A TOTS look great btw. So many I want. Got Dybala in the weekly objectives so be able to judge on him at least.

I'm not sure if it's the servers or something more sinister and deliberate i.e. dynamic difficulty. Very noticeable lately though.

it happens too often for me liking for it not be deliberate on EA's behalf
even this morning on squad battles....you pretty much know within the first 5 minutes if you're going to win or not by how your players react/sprint. theres just too many games like this now

it happens too often for me liking for it not be deliberate on EA's behalf
even this morning on squad battles....you pretty much know within the first 5 minutes if you're going to win or not by how your players react/sprint. theres just too many games like this now

Yeah, had me thinking this week that it didn't matter what team, chemistry or opponent's ability I had - certain games were going to be a loss or a real struggle due the input delay/reactions etc. So blatant this week that it's really turned me off it. Noticed the A.I in SB has become FIFA 17 esque i.e. you know when they're going to score and it's impossible to do anything about it.

Last edited:
Yeah, had me thinking this week that it didn't matter what team, chemistry or opponent's ability I had - certain games were going to be a loss or a real struggle due the input delay/reactions etc. So blatant this week that it's really turned me off it. Noticed the A.I in SB has become FIFA 17 esque i.e. you know when they're going to score and it's impossible to do anything about it.

i thought this for while, definitely not pre ordering the new one, going to wait for reviews or even just feedback from here or something then make a decision (but RDR is also released around the same time)

cant put my finger on it, but i seemed to get pissed it off with it a lot more

There's definitely something nefarious going on like. I've just turned game off cos I'm so annoyed. Just played someone in online seasons. They weren't a good player, you can tell when you play some one...It's how they play etc.
I have a team of tots and sbc's/IFs. They should be powerful and fast as fuck.
They were slow, no exaggeration 80% of my passes went astray.
As yous have said, you get the feeling there's nothing you can do about it.
It felt like it wasn't me playing. It felt like a cheat was in the code.

Put me right off as it's totally blatant. I used to think some of these twitterers and YouTubers were just bitter when they post example videos.....but they're f***ing right!!

Theyre not even trying to hide it these days.

Huge crash in the market. Some ridiculous prices. Cheap icons down under 190k. Prime Maldini can be done for 800k:lol: etc. Loads of TOTS cut in half.

Finding the same as everyone else today. Yesterday won loads of games and finished the Turkish goal scorer weekly challenge no bother. Today my players can't pass to each other, defenders watch ball trickle past them to opposition attackers without reacting and my keeper can't make a save. Had one game with 17 shots against my opponent's 5 and he won 3-1. His keeper had an absolute blinder. Gave up for the day.

There's definitely something nefarious going on like. I've just turned game off cos I'm so annoyed. Just played someone in online seasons. They weren't a good player, you can tell when you play some one...It's how they play etc.
I have a team of tots and sbc's/IFs. They should be powerful and fast as fuck.
They were slow, no exaggeration 80% of my passes went astray.
As yous have said, you get the feeling there's nothing you can do about it.
It felt like it wasn't me playing. It felt like a cheat was in the code.

Put me right off as it's totally blatant. I used to think some of these twitterers and YouTubers were just bitter when they post example videos.....but they're f***ing right!!
I had the same last night, my sif Zaha couldnt out run a nomal Mustafi and My keeper kept on parrying the ball to attackers for a tap in.. ive always said theres something in the game that decides the result and now its getting blatent.

Traded in me tots tradeable pope for a punt on the calcio tots. Got benatia. Looks good but gonna be a bugger to link into me PL side.

Probs gonna end up buying alex sandro and fernandino to accommodate him :)

Traded in Masiello...got Masiello back. Ah cheers EA, appreciate it :neutral:

Traded in me tots tradeable pope for a punt on the calcio tots. Got benatia. Looks good but gonna be a bugger to link into me PL side.

Probs gonna end up buying alex sandro and fernandino to accommodate him :)

How's Fernandinho going to link with Benatia?

I got him for nowt in a sbc, he's decent but I wouldn't spend 390k on him. 88 Kante's just as good.

Edit: Oh right, he doesn't, he links with Sandro and he links with Fernandinho, I get it.

Last edited:
Not sure whether to do the calcio a sbc or not. Only tots I'd trade is my Iranian RW who's actually decent.

Who's the worst calcio a player in TOTS? Cos I knar what I'll get:lol:

Did it. Got Alan:cool: goes alongside SBC Hamsik nicely.

Might try and get 160k for PTG SMS now

Last edited:

Back