FIFA 18 LEAGUES

houst69

Striker
Since I have packed my business in, I have a lot of free time nowadays, looking to get back into gaming.

Does anybody know of any decent FIFA leagues kicking about?

@Caer_Urfa @Nelly The Elephant is this league still running?

we will probably be setting up a new league for fifa 20.

we now run the fifa SMB leagues via wattsapp as it was getting too messy on the forum.

we have 2 leagues. promotion and relegation, playoffs, cup etc.

hopefully a few of the old lads will be returning @Snappy @Nil three @Westoe SAFC @Tongey @KosovanMackem94

leagues died off last fifa mainly due to the fact the game was crap! however im up for reinstating them.

we now run the fifa SMB leagues via wattsapp as it was getting too messy on the forum.

hopefully a few of the old lads will be returning @Snappy @Nil three @Westoe SAFC @Tongey @KosovanMackem94

leagues died off last fifa mainly due to the fact the game was crap! however im up for reinstating them.

Get me added. Inbox me

I'm on pc now mate.

Is this PS4 or XBOX?

Back