FIFA 15 ps3 or Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pro clubs = 5 at the back park the bus and pass to 5 foot 2 midgets. Pathetic boring wankers.

Why the fuck did they put park the bus in?

Any bargains to get for Sunderland for career mode? Need pacey players upfront. Playing as Roma on seasons pretty class, Gervino is a beast. Any one else scoring long rangers for fun?

The difficulty jump between professional and world class is genuinely infuriating.
It goes from far too easy in possession to " ohh you want the ball? But we're in league 2..so you'll have to just chase me all game while your passing turns to shit you cun.t"

The difficulty jump between professional and world class is genuinely infuriating.
It goes from far too easy in possession to " ohh you want the ball? But we're in league 2..so you'll have to just chase me all game while your passing turns to shit you cun.t"

Agreed, I can win comfortably on professional to the point where I play my bronzies/silvers (on UT) but world class, I can barely score a goal :lol::lol:

I feel guilty not playing on WC but it's such a bitch! I can defend fine but I'm fucked if I want to pass at all.

I feel guilty not playing on WC but it's such a bitch! I can defend fine but I'm fucked if I want to pass at all.

I've left it on professions but upped the ai stuff. Especially thr keeper. Bloody ridiculous winning like 4 nowt at arsenal..then upping it and I then had about 30 percent possession v Fulham in the cup

I've left it on professions but upped the ai stuff. Especially thr keeper. Bloody ridiculous winning like 4 nowt at arsenal..then upping it and I then had about 30 percent possession v Fulham in the cup

Its just a pain trying to get the right balance, they need it sorting.

And of course being hammered by league 2 players in the cup!

Anyone else finding Altidore to be an absolute beast on seasons?

I brought him on with 20 minutes to go the other night in a boring 0-0 and the lad bagged 3 in ten minutes!

Matchmaking is ridiculous. Getting matched with scruffy c unts with Netto connections.

I brought him on with 20 minutes to go the other night in a boring 0-0 and the lad bagged 3 in ten minutes!

i haven't used him yet. i only discovered last friday when playing against my mates how good fletcher is after being shite on the last one despite having the same rating

Bloody hell
Just left WBA in February season 2. Was 7th
Joined Monaco who were 9th wanting champs league
Dunno wtf has happened to their squad.. Falcao, moutinho and toulalon are the only players rated above 73
One keeper and he's rated 68

Rebuild needed is an understatement

Yeah he's a monster, tho Fletcher is a goal machine for me. So when Fletch isnt doing it I bring jozy on and he tends to get a goal or two.. I also play Giaccarini at CAM in a 4-2-3-1 and he's fantastic...

Yeah he's a monster, tho Fletcher is a goal machine for me. So when Fletch isnt doing it I bring jozy on and he tends to get a goal or two.. I also play Giaccarini at CAM in a 4-2-3-1 and he's fantastic...

442 for me

Vito
Jones
Vergini
Jos
Pva
Buckley
Catts
Rodwell
Johnson
Fletcher
Whickham

Catts is unreal at long range shots

Offsides are still glitchy as feck. I'll play a through ball to a striker who is clearly level and its offside.

Yet I've lost count of the number of times the opposition (CPU) will whack a long ball forward to a striker who is suddenly a mile clear of the defence, and looking at the replay even Stevie Wonder could see he's well offside.

Its really pissing me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back