FIFA 15 ps3 or Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fair point really but I didn't have the issues I listed so I didn't think they were there.

I just think its mad you's think Fifa 14 and 15 are exactly the same

They're exactly the same as in 14 and 15 are both bug/glitch riddled games that takes no skill to play as you can just abuse the bugs to win

All I want to know is.... Is the crowd any different on the ps3 version to last year?! And do you still get annoying offsides when the keeper kicks it upfield and your attackers are strolling back?!

Just want to know before I splash out...!

All I want to know is.... Is the crowd any different on the ps3 version to last year?! And do you still get annoying offsides when the keeper kicks it upfield and your attackers are strolling back?!

Just want to know before I splash out...!
Are you saying if the answer was no to both of these questions you wouldn't buy the game?

Episode 4 is up. Let me know what you think. I agree to a price for borini, offload jozy to qpr, and we play our second preseason game against schalke 04

Are these just videos of you playing the game?

What the fuck?

Why would anyone watch that?

Are these just videos of you playing the game?

What the fuck?

Why would anyone watch that?
i dont know.

but people watch em.

Just finished the 5th episode. Let me know what you think. Definitely watch the first half.

Also hit this screamer with borini in our first game

Last edited:
Love the banter when the game tells you that you need to be connected to Xbox Live to connect to the servers...as you're in an Xbox Live party.

i dont know.

but people watch em.

Just finished the 5th episode. Let me know what you think. Definitely watch the first half.

I certainly like your vids fella. Nice to see a yank slant on the game. Plus I only play manager mode myself too

Just into December I think it is with WBA as I deleted my Stoke save by accident. Think I'm about 9th. Only lost 2 games. Drawn a fair few. The jump in difficulty to world class stops it being quite as enjoyable though just chasing the ai about for the ball. Turns your own passing to shite too.

Think I've only signed alvaro gonzalez.. He's shite. Gardner however is the boy

I certainly like your vids fella. Nice to see a yank slant on the game. Plus I only play manager mode myself too

Just into December I think it is with WBA as I deleted my Stoke save by accident. Think I'm about 9th. Only lost 2 games. Drawn a fair few. The jump in difficulty to world class stops it being quite as enjoyable though just chasing the ai about for the ball. Turns your own passing to shite too.

Think I've only signed alvaro gonzalez.. He's shite. Gardner however is the boy
thanks man. glad someone is enjoying them. might knock a few vids out before i have to head to class.

bday weekend so i wont be playing much this weekend

i dont know.

but people watch em.

Gloating about scoring a screamer in FIFA 15 is the equivalent of finding a child molester in Boro. No one gives a shit anymore because they're so easy to come by.

Not quite as easy as the ridiculous near post glitch though. Or the finesse one.

The only bearable game mode on this is pro clubs online, and even then you still come up against the odd team that seems to rely solely on the glitches alone to win games.

It's just not a fun game to play for the most part, unless you're thick as foooooking cow muck or have tunnel vision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back