FIFA 15 ps3 or Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonnyJarman

Midfield
Any rumours about improvements or anything like that? Hope they put on womens football like, would be funny as f u c k.

No way that would be took serious, I'd sent people off for looking at me man :lol:

Dunno, If you had a ratings system where you had to work up through the leagues and you got demoted for your fuck ups in a career mode. Playing with mates would be funny but the novelty would soon wear off probably.

Would like to see Online League's with transfers implemented, would even pay for this, could be a great earner for EA.

I'd like it if when in a high online pro league, like league 2 or 3 you could fill the rest of your team with players from 4 or 5 star teams and not Petr Literak from Czech 2. Liga

Praying for half decent pro evo for xbox one
Maybe next gen will make them get their act together but I can't see it. PES was actually fun to play but it's been god awful for a number of years.

Maybe next gen will make them get their act together but I can't see it. PES was actually fun to play but it's been god awful for a number of years.
Nah me neither. Barely touched fifa this year compared to the previous two. It's not too bad with mates but horrific online

Ultimate Team improvements whilst once again destroying and ignoring clubs and career mode.

Probably add in a shit Be a Ref or something.

Make kits and badges DLC.

Advertise a new system of first touch control which is exactly the same as it was the previous year.

Yeah, EA everyone.

Anyone else not think it's weird they haven't mentioned anything about it? It's almost the end of this season. I'm sure FIFA14 initial announcements were made by now last year.

Anyone else not think it's weird they haven't mentioned anything about it? It's almost the end of this season. I'm sure FIFA14 initial announcements were made by now last year.

Fifa 14 was announced at E3 in June last year so you're not far off

The next one is in June with EA already confirmed they will hold their anually press conference there so expect the announcement to be then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back