Fifa 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

My saves fucked an'all...

Got the lads to the last 16 of the Champions League, but whenever the game is completed it crashes to a standstill, and can't be recovered...

Devestating.

Weird.

I've win div 4 on seasons and have 20 points (19 to win) but game making me play remaining games.

Bet it fucks up.

Weird.

I've win div 4 on seasons and have 20 points (19 to win) but game making me play remaining games.

Bet it fucks up.

Edit - won the league, nee idea why I had to play more games, maybe cos oppos disconnecting.

Weird.

Bet it fucks up.

Edit - won the league, nee idea why I had to play more games, maybe cos oppos disconnecting.

it did it to me when i won div 2 and it never registered as winning it

Did you get promoted ?

Also, in seasons, I had a good run last night and won 5 of 6 games but I reckon 3 of them quit after I scored my 2nd goal, quitting seems quite the done thing on this !

We've had people quit against us on clubs in the 90th minute and the win hasn't registered. It annoyed me much more than it should have. :lol::oops:

Should be promoted to Div 2 tonight. Got up there last time and conceded an injury time winner in the last game which cost me promotion (was a 5-5 game!?...never happens) and then I got relegated.

Need 7 from 4 games to get back.

Who's playing in the "top flight" from here?

Should be promoted to Div 2 tonight. Got up there last time and conceded an injury time winner in the last game which cost me promotion (was a 5-5 game!?...never happens) and then I got relegated.

Working my way up, won my first game in div 3, always play as the lads.

me. i think i've won it twice and been relegated a few times

Just played a match against the CPU there and one of my players was injured so the ref stopped play when I was in possession in the final third. The ref drops the ball for them to kick it back to me, but they hoof it upfield to one of their players who is through on goal but luckily he hit the bar :lol:

I'm in 2024 with York. Got a super team. :lol: Ratings:

88 89 88
88 89 91 91
91 92 93​

The CB's are all 6ft 8" with 5* skills. Got two 6ft 8" strikers too with incredible pace and 5* skills. :lol:

I've simmed virtually every single game like, going to quit once I get a full team of 90+ rated players.

I'm in 2024 with York. Got a super team. :lol: Ratings:

88 89 88
88 89 91 91
91 92 93​

The CB's are all 6ft 8" with 5* skills. Got two 6ft 8" strikers too with incredible pace and 5* skills. :lol:

I've simmed virtually every single game, going to quit once I get a full team of 90+ rated players.

I once did the maximum of 15 seasons with Sunderland on Fifa 08, I think it was that one, and I won everything, but the Premier League title until the last season when I eventually won it.

I skipped nearly every game like, don't know why, fifa isn't for that. But Craig Gordon became 99 overall and the best player in the world after 15 seasons:lol:

suffered the worst decision ever yesterday. opponent was in the box and took a terrible touch to try and take it past mignolet. i intercepted the ball with mangane and then he cleaned him out. the daft bastard of a ref decided to let play go on and he tapped it into the empty goal for the winner.

the way i reacted was like it happened to us in real life :oops::lol:

suffered the worst decision ever yesterday. opponent was in the box and took a terrible touch to try and take it past mignolet. i intercepted the ball with mangane and then he cleaned him out. the daft bastard of a ref decided to let play go on and he tapped it into the empty goal for the winner.

the way i reacted was like it happened to us in real life :oops::lol:

Why the hell you playing with Mangane he's like a cart horse !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back